“Cozy Breakfast”
Review of Peter's II

Peter's II
Ranked #26 of 53 Restaurants in Cheshire
Reviewed 2 June 2013

Owner operated. Good food. Excellent home fries with breakfast. Busy on Sunday mornings but worth the wait.

Reviewed 29 April 2013

This restaurant was just down the road from the Red Carpet Inn. Service was good as was the omelet we had. Place had a comfortable feel almost diner-like with flat screen TVs placed on different walls.

Reviewed 7 April 2013

As my husband was sleeping in, I tip-toed out our motel room to get some eats and drove to pretty much the next set of shops to Peters II. I have been to Peters I down the other end of town and thought I knew what to expect. It was all that one would need or want for breakfast but there were items on the specials board that soon gave me to realize this is a Greek place! Also, the nearby baklava clued me in.

I like a simple breakfast and so ordered scrambled eggs with crispy bacon, wheat toast with butter on the side. The eggs were soft, as requested, the toast unbuttered and the bacon crisp but fairly greasy. I had to ask for the butter packets.

But all tasted delicious and sated me certainly. I ordered a corn muffin grilled to go for my husband and the bill was most reasonable. Sometimes I wish I'd gotten a piece of baklava to go!

Reviewed 11 June 2012 via mobile

The portions were small, but what we ate was good. My husband had a Greek omelette w wheat toast and home fried and I, a gyro. The pita bread was warmed and delicious, but the sandwich was garnished only w onions and tomatoes - no lettuce, which I missed. Neither one of us was sated, so off to Wentworth's for ice cream and satisfaction. We weren't disappointed. (See my Wentworth's review.)

Reviewed 25 March 2012

This is the best kept secret in Cheshire. Mother and daughter team of Anna and Maria have recently taken over this landmark known for great breakfasts and lunches, fast service and great value. Try the waffles and fruit!
Don't miss Greek night which is held every month or so, when you can have some home made moussaka, dolmates, shish kebab and top it off with one of Anna's Greek pastries.