“In a word delish”

Grand Pizza Shoreline Incorporated
Ranked #9 of 44 Restaurants in Clinton
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 30 July 2014

excellent pizza, no need to go to Wooster St. As 2 self proclaimed pizza connoisseurs highly recommended.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Don't expect frills. Just plain fantastic pizza. Meatballs are great, too. Very reasonable. Service is acceptable. Cash or check only.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

My husband and I recently got pizza to go and it was amazing as always. This is our favorite place! We have tried Pepe's and it doesn't even compare- Grand is much better! This is family run business, everyone is always friendly. Keep in mind they are cash only, but there is ATM on site. They even offer gluten free options. HIGHLY recommend. My husband and I live 40 minutes, but always chose to come here when we get pizza.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

I stopped here with some co-workers for a quick lunch break. It seemed kind of run down to me, but that is much less important than the service and the food.Both of which were great.

Our server was quick to get us menus and our drink order. We ordered a large pepperoni pizza. We expected to wait a while, but it was literally on our table in less than 5 minutes. The server said it was because they just happen to be making one and decided to give it to us. Cool.

The pizza was really good, thin crust. The sauce was tasty, good quality pepperoni, etc. The 3 of us finished it off entirely.

I would recommend this location for anyone looking for good pizza.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

The Nuzzo family has brought their wonderful recipes to Clinton, anyone familar with New Haven remembers Grand Appizza located in Fair Haven. Wonderful food, wonderful service, the best pizz around!