“Pleasantly Surprised”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Log Cabin

Log Cabin
Ranked #3 of 41 Restaurants in Clinton
Cuisines: Italian, American
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Groups, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Middletown, Connecticut
“Pleasantly Surprised”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

We visited this restaurant on Mothers Day. The staff was fantastic getting the crowd in and seated. The service inside was great. Both are meals were more then ample serving size. The quality, preparation, and taste were excellent. They also did the best job I every seen wrapping our leftovers.

Mass
“Major food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2014

Not only was the food above average, but the portions are so large - that we had two more full meals from our take-home boxes. Nice family style atmosphere, and the place is actualy is made of logs.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank cliff28
east coast
“Better than I expected...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

I've lived in the area of this restaurant for years, but just only visited recently. I was anticipating a local dive sort of place with lots of greasy food. I was in a party of 4 and pleasantly surprised. The salad was a nice mix of lettuce and not just an iceberg wedge. For dinner I had the eggplant parmesan. There was also a brief pasta course that was brought to the table. Every thing was fine, nothing was amazing. The food portions were huge, and the prices were fair. This would be the place to go if you have kids that eat a ton. I wouldn't describe the food as healthy (most everything came with lots of butter, and I'm guessing the majority of fish on the menu is farmed), but at least it was classic comfort food.

• Visited April 2014
Cardiff Wales
“Great food and huge portions”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2014

The food here was awesome. We had the stuffed mushroom and there were 9 huge ones. This was followed by salad and a sharing pasta dish. I had the steak which was too big to possibly finish and my partner had the veal. There was enough to bring home for an entire second meal. I found the price very reasonable and service not rushed.

• Visited March 2014
Branford, Connecticut, United States
“name change”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 January 2014

ok for burgers and hot dogs I think it was better before the name change in my opinion heay traffic during the sumner months

Visited August 2013