“Best Donuts Ever”

Ranked #1 of 3 Bakeries in Clinton
West Hartford, Connecticut
“Best Donuts Ever”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

If you can get a cinnamon cruller right out of the fryer, it will be the best thing you ever ate. Truly melt-in-your mouth. Newly expanded but with the same great donuts, Beach Donuts is the only place I will by a donut, frequently driving from Old Saybrook for my morning donut fix. Only an expanding waistline prevents greater consumption. You cannot visit the CT shore without a trip here. I challenge any visitor to name a better donut shop (and I've been to most of the "bset donut" establishments).

• Visited June 2014

Clinton, Connecticut
“Hubby's favorite stop”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Donuts are fresh every morning, get there early in the summer, variety of muffins, breakfast sandwiches
A few tables, not much ambiance but hey, it is the beach,
Can get hectic! Worth the wait!

Visited June 2014
Danville, New Hampshire
“Handmade Donuts Like They Use to Be”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Remember when donuts were handmade and tasty? Well this is the place to go on the CT shoreline for the best donuts! Their pastries and muffins are fantastic as well. This is a great old-fashion donut shop that is run with love.

• Visited May 2014
Danbury, Connecticut
“Great Donuts”
Reviewed 24 March 2014

After seeing this place on a list of top donuts in the country, I knew I had to make the trip to Clinton to try for myself. Arriving at 1pm on a Sunday, I knew the pickings would be slimmer than if I had arrived in the morning but was still pleased when I walked in. The store is no frills as you would expect, and I ordered a glaze and jelly donut. The woman behind the counter was very friendly and chatty and offered to make me a new donut if I wanted one that they didn't have the one I wanted available. Lots of samples to try from as well. Donuts were fresh and worth the trip if you are looking for high-quality and great tasting donuts, at a reasonable price.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank manhack
“Great donuts!”
Reviewed 25 January 2014 via mobile

We have been there a couple of times. This is the best donut shop I've been to. The donuts are fresh and they have a large variety of donuts to choose from. Each time we have been there the staff has been very friendly and helpful. This is the place to go if you are looking for a great donut!!

Visited January 2014