“Great tour to take ”
Review of Ascent Holidays

Ascent Holidays
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Ascent Holidays is a government-authorized guide company that organizes day tour packages in Nepal. We are a dedicated team of tourism professionals who have years of experience in the industry. We specialize in day tours, such as rafting, bungee jumping, scenic mountain flights, Everest helicopter tours, hiking, Kathmandu Valley tours, and many more.
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

I always wanted to take this trekking trip and Shankar provided me with all the information I needed, was easy to work with and get all questions answered. Excellent communication! Thank you!

Shankar P, Owner at Ascent Holidays, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2018

Dear Bonnie ,
Thank you very much for your Great reviews from Ascent Holidays want to provide more fantastic service your next journey and memorable trip ever !

Ascent holidays team

Reviewed 28 February 2018

Shankar was our guide on a trek to Everest Base Camp. It was an amazing experience and one I’d recommend. Enjoyed Shankar’s company and his knowledge of the area. He’s very easy going and adaptable. He easily rearranged schedules, accommodation etc when circumstances that were out of his control required changes to plans. I’d recommend him as a guide.

Shankar P, Owner at Ascent Holidays, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2018

Dear Gary ,
Thank you for taken time time write Excellent review ! Ascent Holidays will organize your next trip with Excellent service !

Best wishes
Ascent Holidays team

Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

I went on everest base camp trek with Ascent_holidays nepal at the beginning of November and I had a fantastic time.I would recommend Ascent_holiday nepal to anyone who wants to do this.Prior to the trip I was impressed with the information and advice I was given by email.When I arrived in Kathmandu I was met at the airport by my guide,who throughout my time in Nepal was extremely helpful and ensured that I enjoyed the trip and looked after all my needs.The trek itself was an amazing and adventuruos experience.I would like to especially thank Shankar for providing such a great experience!

Shankar P, Owner at Ascent Holidays, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2018

Thank you so much for your support and take time to write this review ! Ascent Holidays Pvt .Ltd always looking to help for next journey!

Shankar panday