“Great Food at the right price!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wang Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 67 Restaurants in Cromwell
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Wang's has been in the area for several years. Food is great, prices are reasonable and service is on point. Whether lunch or dinner, Wang is my choice for Chinese food.

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

Being from the Washington DC area we were not aware that Chinese takeouts do not automatically come with white rice which I could not find on the menu anywhere(lots of choices of fried rice)We ordered 2 large chicken meals and an egg roll which was delivered to our hotel.The food itself was pretty good as far as taste goes but was delivered with no plastic forks,plates or napkins!Knowing it was going to a hotel did they expect us to eat it with our hands?!

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

My wife informed them she had a shelf fish allergy and yet was serve a shrimp egg roll when we brought it to waiters attention he seemed confused as to what we were trying to tell him . The food was good but the experience was a bit scary

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

I get take out from this restaurant on a weekly basis. I’m a Chinese food snob and I think this is the best Chinese I’ve had anywhere else in CT. Cute set up inside too if you prefer a sit down meal. They have a full bar as well. We just end up getting takeout most of the time. Friendly staff!

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

After frequenting this establishment for the past few years I feel I must write a review. I now live about 20 minutes away and it is still my go to Chinese restaurant and is well worth the drive. The food is always excellent and stays consistent. It’s very clean inside and staff is friendly. Pricing is pretty standard. Highly recommended. If your looking for a Chinese restaurant in the Cromwell, Middletown, rocky hill area this is the place!

Been to Wang Chinese Restaurant? Share your experiences!