Quality Inn
US$216
Hotels.com
  • Pool
US$126
Super 8 Hartford South - Rocky Hill(Rocky Hill)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$78
US$63
Orbitz.com
All reviewshall noiseroom was cleanfirst floormake your own wafflesplumbingreceptionistchannels
Reviewed 9 November 2012

I have used this hotel for years for our frequent guests without problems. I planned a five night stay for a guest who upon check-in found the hallway and room area to be smoky. When asked at desk for assistance, my guest was told there were no other rooms available [probably due to Hurricane Sandy]. When the manager was requested, my guest was told that the manager was unavailable and did not have scheduled hours. I appealed to Corporate, but these are franchised hotels and got no help. So the price maybe good, other Quality Inns maybe good; but if you have a problem here you may not find anyone to help. The desk clerk is powerless and so "oh well". I now choose different hotels for my guests....

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
4  Thank John_Lee_M
cromwellqualityinn, Webmaster at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2014

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. You stayed with us during a natural disaster at a time when we were doing the very best we could to accommodate as many people as possible. Fortunately, we were able to satisfy most guest. If you were not 100 percent satisfied despite the hurricane, I apologize. We’re committed to great service even when they wind is howling and the rain is coming down, and I’m sorry we let you down.

Hotel Manager.

Reviewed 30 October 2012

Convenient to highway. Very small breakfast room, but they had continental breakfast and a couple of hot items. Rooms were a good size and beds were comfortable. Our room had a refrigerator and a microwave. Good lighting in the room. Staff was friendly and helpful. No pool and didn't have a chance to use the exercise room.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank INSCNOW
Reviewed 18 October 2012

I booked one night in a double bed room. My best man and I stayed there prior to my wedding, since I can't see my bride the day of. Since check out was at 11am and our limo wasn't coming until 2pm we had some time to hang around. Instead of kicking us out of our room the manager allowed us to stay in the room until the limo came. The room was great size and breakfast wasn't bad at all. Thank you Quality Inn staff!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 September 2012

Through my travels I am convinced that personal experience overtakes reviews. However, i have also noted that great experiences need to be recognized. A great location, with clean rooms and a reasonable price are important, but customer service is a must. I have stayed at many hotels with lousy service and places like these which make it an excellent personal experience to always remember your trip.

My husband and I have stayed at this location a few times and have always had a great experience. The rooms are clean, comfortable and cosy. The staff is very friendly especially management who will do their utmost to help you in anyway. We thoroughly enjoy vacations and don't fuss over little issues that every accommodation/hotel/restaurant/service industry experiences.Overall, we loved our stay and highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: We always ask for room on groud floor
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 July 2012

I was pleasantly surprised at the appearance and comfort of this former Comfort Inn. It's aged a bit (the reason for the downgrade from Comfort Inn, I presume) but still retains the larger rooms of the pricier Choice Hotels marque. Everything worked fine in the room. It was clean. The bed was just O.K. But the price, compared to other Choice offerings in the Hartford area, combined with the "better than expected" quality led us to stay two nights on our annual four week summer driving vacation. Also, eggs and sausage, plus the normal continental cold breakfast items cinched the deal for us. Probably as good a Quality Inn as we've stayed in recently.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple