Quality Inn
Good 3.5/5
Very Good 4/5
      Very Good 4/5
      View Hotel
      All reviewshall noiseroom was cleanfirst floormake your own wafflesplumbingreceptionistchannels
      FilterAll languages
      Reviewed 2 July 2013

Me and my wife stayed here, attending a wedding in Haddam, CT. The hotel was just what I expected, clean rooms, a little bit outdated, generic customer service and continental breakfast. The property can definitely improve in certain areas. But still great value for your money.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
      Reviewed 26 June 2013

Our group of friends from MA visited us and we reserved a few rooms for them to stay at. Our friends were happy with their experience. The breakfast was good with surprisingly hot food items not found in other similar hotel. I would make my friends stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
      Reviewed 25 June 2013

the room was clean and had a fresh smell to it. it was easy on off the interstate. Did not eat there so I have no idea food in the area. check in was fast and easy. the lobby was clean. breakfast was normal as most are no hot food. yes I would stay here again if I am ever this way. I always try to stay on the first floor

Room Tip: always first floor
      • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
      Reviewed 20 June 2013

I needed a place to crash after a fire in my house and this hotel offered a decent rate for the night so i decided to give it a try. The room was clean and in decent shape. The bathroom was a bit small and outdated but clean. According to there website they offere daily breakfast but at the time i checked out which was around 8AM there was nothing available and was disappointed. FYI if you have Sprint cell service the reception inside was horrible so beware. Overall an ok place for a quick stay but there better options in the area.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
      cromwellqualityinn, Webmaster at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2014

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments, and I’m very sorry to hear about the fire at your home. I hope everyone got out safely. I’m especially glad we could be there for you. We strive for a 100 percent positive experience, and I apologize that the bathroom was too small for you and that the breakfast and cell service were lacking. Cell service in this area has improved dramatically since then, and we’ve improved our breakfast offerings too. I hope you can stay with us again under better circumstances.

Hotel Manager.

Reviewed 14 June 2013

Very pleasant visit to this hotel. Friendly and courteous staff when checking in. The rooms was well appointed, clean and comfortable. Nothing negative to say about this establishment. Great place to stay. Good value.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple