“Adequate ?”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Stopped in here not knowing anything about the place but we were staying overnight in Cromwell on our way back to Canada. Not very impressed but as we were tired and wanted to get an early start next day we decided to stay. The place was not at all busy, no friendly greeting, the service was blah! and the food mediocre. Nor a place we will visit again.

Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

We walked away from this dinner both thinking that the food was bland and maybe just average at best. I should have known when we walked in on a sat nite and the place was empty . Chicken parm was just so so. Service was ok except dinners delivered while we were still working on the salads . All in all, no reason to return.

Reviewed 12 March 2014

Baci Grill is a very convenient meeting place off I91. I went for lunch about a month ago with some family members. We had a waiter that really could not be bothered giving us adequate service. Fine, that happens sometimes. A week ago, I met a friend in the evening for dinner. In the past, I ordered off their "specials" menu and was very happy. The fish I ordered with the vegetable risotto, wasn't very good. My friend, who is a vegetarian wanted eggplant w/o meat, which was not available...so she ordered a salad for dinner. All and all... a disappointment again. I hope that this isn't a trend because I've enjoyed Baci's food in the past.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

I have been to Baci Grill on several occasions - usually for happy hour drinks and apps, or to meet a girlfriend for lunch. The apps have all been excellent. My most recent visit was about one month ago for lunch. The service was decent, although our waiter seemed a little bit nervous - perhaps his first day? We both had salads with goat cheese and grilled chicken, which were fresh and very good. I have yet to try them for dinner.

Reviewed 26 February 2014

I visited Baci Girl on 12/18/13 and I plan to never come back. I walked in and sat at the bar while I watched the bartender talk to a friend at the bar for the first 5 minutes with no greeting. It only went down hill from there. When I finally did receive a menu, I had to wait to be waited on again. The food was subpar and the service was terrible.

On a funnier note, I watched her wait on these two business men like clockwork, and they only gave her a $10 tip on a meal over $100.