“good middle eastern food”
Review of Kibberia

Kibberia
Ranked #14 of 277 Restaurants in Danbury
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
West Hartford, Connecticut
“good middle eastern food”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

The food here is good. I got the lamb shwarma salad. It ewas very tasty and well spiced. EXCEPT the shwarma isnt real shwarma, its more like a grounded meat and spiced. real shwarma is on a roatator and cooked and sliced off. their hummus is ok, not too authentic for middle eastern food. overall a clean place with quality food

• Visited March 2014

Connecticut
“Always tasty!!”
Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

Always have been happy with my ordered food! I always recommend for a healthy salad , inexpensive and predictable. I have never not enjoyed what I was eating! Nice place to chat and hang out with friends while you enjoy a healthy bite!

• Visited December 2013
Connecticut USA
“fresh and tasty”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Have eaten there several times; always fresh and delicious, and very reasonable. Note that this is a very basic "restaurant," simple but clean. When I was there, at least, there was no table service; you order at the counter; they give you a number to put on your table; and then some one will bring your food to you.

It's not the sort of place I'd take my wife for our 25th aniversary; but if you are in the Mill Plain road area in Danbury and are looking for a light meal; highly recommended!

• Visited April 2013
Sharon, Connecticut
“Tasty”
Reviewed 10 February 2014

This was our second visit and the sampler of hummus, tabbouleh and baba ganoush was very tasty. The thin pita is delivered to the table in a plastic baggie. The flatbread was just ok. I really want to like this restaurant and it has a lot going for it: nice seating, attentive employees, clean. I think it would be better if the food was served with extra plates to share and the pita presented in something nicer than a plastic baggie.

• Visited February 2014
DuPage County, Illinois
“Friends took us and we liked it”
Reviewed 22 January 2014

We are not Middle Eastern food experts but are open to new experiences. The food is tasty, made from very fresh ingredients and is served relatively quickly. The place is clean, pleasant and not fancy which we felt was good. The staff is accommodating and although food is ordered at the counter, menus are available and it's not an inconvenience.

Overall, a good experience.

• Visited January 2014

Been to Kibberia? Share your experiences!