“Paper walls” 2 of 5 bubbles

Hilton Garden Inn Danbury
Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Danbury
“Paper walls”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 December 2013

The staff are all very friendly but the walls are paper thin... I was sadly in an adjoining room and when someone would knock on the other persons door it would sound like they were knocking on my ad-joiner... also, i could hear they're TV and every noise they made....

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the backside AWAY from the highway..
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
HiltonGardenDanbury, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Danbury, responded to this review, 9 December 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, we appreciate the feedback.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
Supply
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 December 2013

We were greeted by the front desk with a smile. Room was clean. Breakfast was above average, however is was not included with the cost of the room. My wife and I would not hesitate to stay at the Danbury Hilton on our next trip to the area.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

HiltonGardenDanbury, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Danbury, responded to this review, 2 December 2013
Thank you for reviewing our hotel, we appreciate the feedback! We hope to see you again soon!
DFW
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 November 2013

Typical HGI. AA ftness center and pool. Room service was fast and chearful as was the resturant team at breakfast. Next to a small mall with a Starbucks and a large new looking shopping mall. Beds are adjustable for firmness!

Room Tip: ask for a room not facing the interstate
Whitehouse Station, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 November 2013

It was pleasant. Staff was very friendly. Wifi and business center were free - which was great. Interface of computer in business center was stodgy. For some reason my web based e-mail wouldn't let me browse for files and the computer wouldn't let me drag and drop a document into the e-mail, so I had to find a work-around.

Westminster, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 November 2013

The rates were higher than expected for an average experience. The atmosphere of the hotel had a lower quality appearance than you would expect from a Hilton property. There was complimentary coffee in the lobby, however, which was most welcome.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

HiltonGardenDanbury, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Danbury, responded to this review, 25 November 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, we appreciate your feedback!
Raleigh, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 November 2013

I've stayed at this Hilton Garden Inn many times and I'm never disappointed with my stay. They have everything you need: fitness center, wireless, breakfast, clean rooms and very friendly staff. I highly recommend.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

HiltonGardenDanbury, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Danbury, responded to this review, 20 November 2013
I am so glad to hear you had a great stay! Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, we appreciate it. See you soon!
Johannesburg, South Africa
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 November 2013

Everything about my 1 week stay was pleasant, although I am glad I did not stay more than a week else I would have had to do my own laundry. Call me fussy, but my employer requires use of similar hotels and if they want me turned out smartly I would rather be in a hotel where my laundry is done for me - particularly since we work 12 hours a day (no exaggeration!).

Reception staff were very helpful, the free coffee and cookies on tap in the foyer are a really nice touch, and the breakfast buffet is as good as I have had in most top class hotels around the world.

It is convenient to have a small shopping centre around the corner where you can grab a sandwich and a Starbucks too.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
HiltonGardenDanbury, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Danbury, responded to this review, 12 November 2013
Thank you for reviewing the hotel, we appreciate the feedback! I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay, we have alot to offer - great services, amenities, staff and location! For the future - we do have guest laundry located on our first floor, as well as same day valet service is offered. We hope to see you again soon!