“Yummy”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 28 May 2013

I love wings so this may be a bit biased. Atmosphere is the same here as it is about any other location. Service was very good. Great place to catch virtually any sports game.

Reviewed 23 May 2013 via mobile

Yes,Buffalo Wild Wings is a chain restaraunt .. But a very good chain restaurant! My husband & I shared the boneless hot wings & our son had a bacon,jalapeño,cheddar burger w/ "loaded" French fries! I ordered the buffalo chicken salad.. You can have the chicken grilled or breaded & fried.. I opted for the latter. My husband had the buffalo ranch chicken sandwhich. All tasted sinfully delicious & we brought half of everything home! The prices are just right & our server was right there when he needed to be and still wasn't overbearing.I dislike being hovered over.. A lot.
There are sooo many TV's you just don't know what to watch.. Two different baseball games,hockey,soccer. It's every sport lovers dream restaraunt/bar!
Can be loud but hey it's all part of the experience!

Reviewed 28 April 2013

The important part about hot wings is that they're not only hot enough to need much ice-cold beer, the heat comes from a balance of tastes, not just pure hot pepper! For anyone that grew up in, and enjoyed hot wings in the dive bars of upstate NY, these are a disappointment.

Reviewed 15 April 2013

The dining area is like a cavern, full of sports on TV. The service is friendly and attentive, and the food arrived quickly. Those are the good things.
The down side is it was like being at a Chucky Cheese or a teen arcade. There were kids all over the place, running around the large tables that were set up for birthdays, wearing party hats and acting like they were in their backyards. The group next to us was full of 10-15 teens with only 1 parent there to supervise. We were treated to paper throwing, food throwing, pushing, and general teen antics. It was not fun for us.
We tried to sit in the bar but it was packed beyond belief.
This was our first BWW experience and we were not impressed. The wings were good but they turned rock hard before we could eat them all.
Maybe BWW is set up to be a family playground. I was expecting an adult sports bar so maybe that's my mistake. Either way, I'm not sure if we'll ever try a BWW again.

1  Thank gabbygrrl
Reviewed 22 February 2013

Pros: -The only place like it for a football fan on Sunday with so many TVs playing every game.
- Lots of good beer choices on tap

Cons: -The food is gross and far worse than normal bar food options.
_Way overpriced