My husband and I recently spent 3 nights at this hotel while attending a surprise family event nearby. It was our first stay at a LaQuinta Hotel. At check-in, we were greeted by staff that were very friendly, helpful and efficient. The manager, Vickie, even came out of her office area to welcome us. Our room was spacious, clean and everything was in working order. The room exceeded our expectations and was worth the price. The staff is to be commended for their hard work and efforts during breakfast. Both mornings were filled with 2 bus loads of conference goers, yet the staff kept the breakfast items well-stocked and clean for everyone to enjoy. We were particularly impressed with the fact that even Vickie, the manager, helped her staff maintain order while they interacted with the guests. As a retired elementary school principal, I am very much aware of how important it is to have a manager/staff that presents a positive "first impression". Vickie and her staff certainly went above and beyond to do this for us during our stay. As a result, we will definitely stay here again if in the area. In fact, we tried to stay overnight on our return trip from Cape Cod, but the hotel was full!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The La Quinta Inn & Suites Danbury received the 2015 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence and the TripAdvisor Hall of Fame award, a designation for earning the Certificate of Excellence for five consecutive years. Directly off I-84, our La Quinta is ideally located. We are just minutes from Candlewood Lake, Western Connecticut State University and The Ridgefield Playhouse. The hotel is a great resting stop for those travelers continuing to northern destinations such as Boston, Cape Cod, Maine and Canada as well as those heading for the southern Atlantic states. A day trip to NYC is always fun! Located nearby are local vineyards on the Connecticut Wine Trail, antique shops on the famous Route 6 corridor, ski resorts and amusement parks such as Lake Compounce. Many corporations such as Pitney Bowes, Praxair, Entegris, Emerson, Sealed Air and Duracell are home to the Danbury/Bethel area. The La Quinta Inn & Suites Danbury features 133 guest rooms. Travelers enjoy our free Bright Side Breakfast™ each morning and all rooms provide free High-Speed wi-fi, a mini-fridge and a microwave. Pets are always welcome! Energize in our complimentary fitness room and in the summer, relax and refresh in or outdoor salt water pool. The on-site Outback Steakhouse is available to enjoy a mouthwatering meal for lunch and dinner or to enjoy a cocktail in the lounge. These thoughtful amenities also make the La Quinta Inn & Suites Danbury the perfect spot to accommodate family and friends as a group or individually for weddings, reunions, sporting and theater events. We look forward to having you stay with us! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LaQuinta, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Danbury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Danbury Hotel Danbury
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Danbury
- Wellesley Hotel Danbury
- La Quinta Danbury