Hampton Inn Danbury
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Courtyard Danbury(Danbury)
Residence Inn Danbury(Danbury)
View Hotel
All reviewsthe lower levelcomplimentary breakfastpool and hot tubparking lotthe breakfast arearestaurants and shoppingwafflesexcellent hotelclean roomsstaff was friendlyoff the highwaygreat customer servicestayed one nightfront desk staffnice stayfitness centereasy access
Reviewed 3 January 2014

My wife and I enjoyed staying at this Hampton. The room was comfortable and the service was very good. It was a cold day and night and heat in the room was xcellant. I would stay at this hotel again. I would recommend this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
DrBro329, General Manager at Hampton Inn Danbury, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2014

Salvatore:
We are happy that we could provide a warm haven for you and your wife during the frigid cold we experienced. Nothing proves better than a Hampton bed, Hot cocoa, and a friendly staff to warm away those winter blues. Blease come back and visit us again this winter and take advantage of our indoor pool.

Reviewed 1 January 2014

We stayed here while visiting local family for the holiday. We were very impressed with the quality of the room and facilities at this hotel. We had other relatives at the nearby Holiday Inn and this hotel was much nicer and the room was a little cheaper at the Hampton Inn. Would recommend this to any traveler. The one thing we didn't like is the doors are heavy and shut automatically so guests just let them slam and it woke us every time someone else went in and out of their room. Don't know if there were kids on our floor doing this or just a lot of people that don't know how to catch a door. Otherwise it was quiet, comfortable and clean.

Kerri C
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay. I will have my maintenance team look into possible resolution to the door slamming problem. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We thank you for choosing our hotel, and hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 28 December 2013

We needed a place close to family on Christmas eve and were pleasantly surprised. They had a good location close to the highway and many restaurants. The hotel was decorated nicely for Christmas and the staff was friendly. The rooms were clean, well maintained and roomy. The breakfast are was downstairs in the lower level away from the lobby which was a good idea. This was great value for the money/points, nothing negeative to say about our stay and would come back again on out next visit to Danbury.

Room Tip: all rooms were good

Al H:
Thank you for the wonderful review! We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are about to begin upgrades to our breakfast and lobby and would love to invite you back to enjoy the new look. Thank you again for choosing the Hampton Inn Danbury during your holiday travel.

Reviewed 27 December 2013

I am a loyal Hilton customer...staying a little out of the way if needed in order to stay at a Hilton family hotel. This is the 2nd Hilton family hotel, the other being the Garden Inn I stayed in last year, that I could smell the acrid aroma of stale cigarette smoke in the ventilation system in the room. I'm sensitive to the smell, so instead of being able to lounge in my room the next morning I just wanted to check out and leave ASAP. Next year I will have to find a different alternative to Hilton.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
DrBro329, Manager at Hampton Inn Danbury, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2013

Hi Cindy, we are sorry to hear about your poor experience at our property. When it is convenient, please contact me (Dante Brown) or our Assistant General Manager (William Driscoll) so we can learn a bit more about your stay and look for a long term solution. Again, apologies for the unpleasant experience, we hope to win your trust back soon.

Reviewed 26 December 2013 via mobile

Needed a hotel near relatives for Christmas and was suspicious of my choices in the Danbury area so decided Hampton being a Hilton brand was my best choice amongst a weak field but it was just suppose to be a close bed nothing more. But all of my expectations were exceeded from the great staff...with a great can do attitude ... to attractive room where everything worked , a much better than average free breakfast an indoor pool and a real fitness center. For the price paid , this hotel was the best value I've had in years (and I've flown 3.25 million miles) and would recommend it to anyone.

Stayed: December 2013

Hi John! Thank you for the glowing review. We were happy to have you stay with us over the Christmas period and appreciate your full bodied review of our facility. We hope to see you again in the future!