“Better days are here”

Holiday Inn Danbury-Bethel At I-84
Ranked #10 of 15 Hotels in Danbury
Reviewed 21 May 2014

This hotel has seen it all, but the latest chapter has been the best so far. People like Junior at the front desk and Janet who takes care of our food needs, make this a great place to stay. It is always the people that make the difference!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
William G, General Manager at Holiday Inn Danbury-Bethel At I-84, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Dear, A Scooter

Thank You for your kind comments about our facility , Its wonderful to receive comments from a guest who has seen all of the improvements come to life. You are correct , Associates Junior and Janet go the extra mile to make sure all of our guests needs are accommodated.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

The hotel staff always make you feel at home. The newly renovated rooms are great and the food at the restaurant/bar is excellent.

Thanks for great service from (the Bar) Joe and Sean, (the front desk) Jr. and manager Ivett. Top notice!!!!!

Room Tip: The king bed rooms are awesome

Dear, Timothy T,

What a pleasure to read your comments about our renovated facility. I agree with your comments that Joe, Sean , Junior and Ivett make all of our guests feel at home. Most of all Thank You for being our guest and I look forward to your return visits. I will pass your comments along to Jonathon our new Kitchen Manager and Sous Chef that the food and presentation met your expectations.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

Under new management - Ivett and team have turn thing around.
Janice, Joe and Sean have a pleasant personality and go the extra mile to make sure you are welcomed and truly satisfied.
Well done kepp up the good work.
John

Dear John P,

Let me Thank You as a Guest for allowing us to be your Home Away from Home in Danbury ct.
It is the feedback and kind comments that are shared with our team that drive them to satisfy everyone who comes through our doors. Your comments about Ivett, Joe, Sean and Janet will be shared with them and the rest of the team that makes us special. Again thanks and I look forward to seeing you on future visits.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

The big advantage if this hotel is that offers shuttle. They arranged for me shuttle for one month, every morning and afternoon!!! Wonderful :) Moreover, Holiday Inn in Danbury is very clean and staff very very helpfull. A big THANK YOU for Geraldo and Ed ;) Nina and Ivett as well :) Thank you for everything.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
William G, General Manager at Holiday Inn Danbury-Bethel At I-84, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Dear Monika,

It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and our first long term guest who took advantage of our new van service to and from work each day. We enjoyed getting to know you and your kind comments about our team members is most rewarding. Good luck on your visit to Chicago and safe travels back to Poland.
Thanks for making the Danbury Holiday Inn your home away from home.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

If cleanliness and friendliness are your top priorities for a hotel then search no further then the Holiday Inn Danbury/Bethel. Due to a house fire I was in search for an extended stay in a hotel. I visited many hotels in the area before I was lucky enough to stumble upon the holiday inn. The entire staff was efficient and friendly. The waitress was always bending over backwards to please me. I never saw anyone at the front desk without a smile on their face I was even graciousy assisted by Samantha[front desk] with my personal computer problems Anna the housekeeper started to become more like my friend and the general manager named Bill well, awesome is the best way to describe him. after a few months, my insurance company decided to move us to an apartment. Well, most people would be happy for the extra space however I was saddened to be leaving this place that i called home for a couple of months. Thank you all.Perfection is the only word to describe your establishment.

Room Tip: fourh floor was nice
Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
William G, General Manager at Holiday Inn Danbury-Bethel At I-84, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Thanks,

It was a pleasure housing you at the Holiday Inn Danbury during your time of need , I hope the temporary apartment suits your needs with a little more room. Gook luck with the repairs to your home , You have some new friends here, let us know if there is anything we can do. I will share your comments with all of the staff and thanks for mentioning there names

Sincerely

Reviewed 9 May 2014

Having stayed at this hotel many times, I am glad to see that the renovations are well worth the extra money I paid for this Hotel. I was in a large king bed room. They had a very comfortable sofa in the room. Everything was neat and clean. I was totally impressed by the lobby make over and bar and restaurant. AWESOME. A few things were off but as I spoke with Bill the GM he assured me they would be changed. Ricky, the front desk clerk was a neat guy, but he kept saying he was going to give up smoking. If you go there and he checks you in ask him if he gave up smoking. I didn't try the restaurant because I was meeting someone at one of the many restaurants in the area. You will be pleased.

Room Tip: Get a rear facing room. and make sure you double lock your door. The workers who stay in this hotel...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
William G, General Manager at Holiday Inn Danbury-Bethel At I-84, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Thank You for your kind comments and your suggestions about our renovations. I will discuss them with our Department Managers. It was a pleasure discussing this in the lobby and hope to share future conversations with you. I passed on your comments to Ricky.

Thanks again for your time

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Holiday Inn Danbury Ct is very nice, clean, affordable, has breakfast and is accessible. Close to decent restaurants.

If Ashley answers the phone checking in is very easy. She is very courteous and helpful.

There are other nice hotels in area but none as cost effective.

Room Tip: Rooms away from stairways are quieter. doors can slam shut.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
William G, General Manager at Holiday Inn Danbury-Bethel At I-84, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

Thank you for your kind comments on both the Hotel and our Associate Ashely, She is wonderful with our guest's and it shows