“Amazing workers, clean, and super friendly”

Holiday Inn Danbury-Bethel At I-84
Ranked #10 of 15 Hotels in Danbury
“Amazing workers, clean, and super friendly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

We had my brothers graduation party there in June, and we had am amazing experience. The servers were always atent to what was going on, and they helped me very quickly with whatever i needed. The guest were very happy with the too. Our party planner Ivett did everything possible to make the day perfect. Two of our guests came from very far and actually stayed at thw hotel for a few days and also told us they loved it very much. Overall i would recomend this to others.

• Stayed June 2014
William G, General Manager at Holiday Inn Danbury-Bethel At I-84, responded to this review, 8 July 2014
Dear Dinah R,
Thank you for your recent comments on the Holiday Inn Danbury. Ivett is a very committed associate who works hard to exceed your expectations. It's our understanding that your family is planning a similar event for 2015 , Please think of the Holiday Inn again.

William Gemme CHA General Manager.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Rochester NY
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014

I was in town visiting family and wound up going to the new bar downstairs for a few drinks. We had Shannon as our bartender and she couldn't have been better. Not once did we have to ask or wait for anything, she just knew when we needed something and had it ready before we even asked. I will absolutely come back due to such good service.

• Stayed July 2014
William G, General Manager at Holiday Inn Danbury-Bethel At I-84, responded to this review, 7 July 2014
Dear Diecast283

Thank you or your comments about your recent visit to the Holiday Inn Danbury. It's great to hear that Shannon provided you with exceptional service. Enjoy the summer and I hope that your travels will return you to us once again.

William Gemme CHA General manager
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

Had the pleasure of staying there a week ago. The rooms were very clean and the staff was very helpful and cordial. If you plan on staying ask for JR he will make sure everything is taken care of and that your stay is perfect.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
William G, General Manager at Holiday Inn Danbury-Bethel At I-84, responded to this review, 25 June 2014
Dear mipalomabella,

Thank you for your kind comments about the Holiday Inn Danbury. It's nice to hear that you were satisfied by the service provided by JR. He is a joy to work with and it is always wonderful to hear that our staff provided great service. Enjoy the summer hope you will visit again soon.

Atlanta, Georgia
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

It was disappointing that the shower had mold and mildew around the tub at the grout line where the wall meets the tub. The sink drain stopper did not work properly. The restaurant was under staffed which resulted in an overly long wait for food to arrive. Not a very good experience.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
William G, General Manager at Holiday Inn Danbury-Bethel At I-84, responded to this review, 24 June 2014
Dear bighealey 3k,

Thank you for your comments , I have shared your review with our operations team as they are a important part in making your stay pleasant. I'm sorry and hope that you will visit the Danbury Holiday Inn again in the future.

Canal Winchester, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014

Best nights sleep out of 7 hotels we stayed at.
OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE! I've been in the restaurant business all my working life. Too many places don't seem to understand how important guest service is.
My daughter and I came to breakfast 20 minutes after it ended. We were greeted by Ivett and Sean who offered to get us coffee and yogurt. We agreed and thanked them. Then Ivett said she would talk to the chef and see if there was anything else he could prepare for us. She came back and said he would make whatever we wanted! I was very impressed. We received an excellent breakfast.
My daughter and I were not exactly professional looking. We were on a Harley vacation wearing Harley t-shirts. She's 15 and I'm pretty scruffy looking with a long beard. Ivett talked with us frequently during breakfast. She could not have made us feel more comfortable and welcome. Ivett is Amazing!
Thank you for the Great service which is rare anymore!

• Stayed June 2014
Dear Riccoons,

I pleased that we were able to provide a excellent stay during your vacation , I hope your travels bring you back to the Holiday Inn Danbury. Enjoy the summer and hope to see you again soon.

Severna Park
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014

We stayed here on our way back from our camp in Maine. The room was very nice and clean, the staff was courteous. The beds were comfortable, very nice thick towels. The lobby was nice, very clean smell.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Helen W
William G, General Manager at Holiday Inn Danbury-Bethel At I-84, responded to this review, 22 June 2014
Dear Helen W
Thank you for your kind comments about the Holiday Inn Danbury. I'm pleased that everything was to your liking. I hope your summer is great and that your travels bring you back to Danbury soon.

William Gemme CHA General Manager.
Dunlap, Tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

Yes, this is an older facility and although it does show a few ( albeit subtle ) signs of it's age, the renovations overall are fantastic !
The entire staff deserve commendation for smiling , friendly service . Room was spacious and comfortable and there are a host of other dining options nearby that you can even walk to. Clean room and bathroom ( but the window in our room needs cleaning ) , nice amenities like hot coffee and tea in the lobby and an overall comfortable " feel". Didn't seem to be much going on in the Lobby bar and one staff member indicated the dining room was not serving that night due to a catered function going on. Found that a little odd but we had decided on a small nearby local place anyway ( Tivoli Pizza and Trattoria. Great service and good pizza! )
Hotel still needs a little tweaking on some areas ( like the pool) but the staff , especially Junior and Front Desk manager Kevin strive to make sure that all is in order and are quick to address and rectify anything that isn't up to par. I'd for sure stay again should my travels bring me to Danbury.

Stayed June 2014
William G, General Manager at Holiday Inn Danbury-Bethel At I-84, responded to this review, 21 June 2014
Dear kaw54realestate,

Thank you for your kind comments about the Holiday Inn Danbury and mentioning Junior and Kevin , They are two of many associates that make it happen everyday. It was a pleasure having you as our guest and we look forward to your return. Your review comments were shared with our team. Please return this summer to enjoy our newly heated outdoor pool.