Hampton Inn & Suites Hartford/East Hartford
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsconvention centeracross the bridgeclose to downtowngreat hotelfree breakfastfront desk staffeasy accesshartford areaconnecticut rivermake your own wafflesbusiness tripwould definitely stay here againconvenient locationoff the highwayhot breakfastroom was largethe hotel is clean
Reviewed 29 September 2012 via mobile

My business partner, her daughter and I stayed here because we were vendors at the Ct Women's Expo. The convention people recommended another hotel that was comparable in price, but from where I was looking, it looked further away. We didn't get a chance to test it, but I think the convention center was walking distance from us.

Our hotel was clean, the staff friendly and helpful and the bed! OMG, that was THE best rest I think I have had at any hotel and I have given a couple great reviews on this site. We walked in and saw a note telling us all the linen, including duvet, was just washed for us. That alone excited us. Even at clean hotels, I toss those duvets on the floor. But here? I was very comfortable sleeping under it.

There was no microwave or fridge in the room. Nor sure if that's a special request or what. But the bathroom was spacious and clean. We were at the expo for 2 days so we had 2 nights in that bed and we looked forward to that part.

You can't tell by looking, but there are stores and food not too far away. Your GPS should help with that.

I am so glad we already live in CT, because if I ever feel like getting away, that hotel would be the place to go simply because of the bed.

Reviewed 27 September 2012

Stayed here on business. This is a new property and conveniently located near downtown Hartford. The staff is very friendly and helpful. There are no restaurants within a sort walk; however, so you'll have to rely on a cab or delivery if you don't access to a car. There are several great restaurants in Hartford, so I'd vote for the cab rather than delivery.

Reviewed 25 September 2012 via mobile

I stayed there last weekend because I had a baptism to attend to in downtown Hartford. I was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to get to the downtown from there and how clean it was. I have been watching too much Hotel Impossible and Hotel Hell on tv, seeing dirty hotels around the country so I was nervous staying in one. From the minute I walked in the elevator, the doors said that the sheets and duvets are washed everyday. I was happy to see that. The bed is comfy, rooms spacious, hallways bright and large, friendly staff at front desk, breakfast tasty and abundant (many choices) and free coffee all the time gives this hotel a dozen thumbs up! Thanks!

1  Thank arielrose04
Reviewed 20 September 2012

7 of us recently stayed in this hotel in (September 2012) and found it to be a great hotel. On arrival after a very long flight and 2 hr transfer from JFK we found staff to be very helpful and friendly. Our room s were clean and tidy and nothing was too much trouble for the staff there. The hotel location was ideal, there is a whole host of resturants, pubs and clubs over the bridge (approx 15 minutes walk)
Overall i would defininately recommend this hotel as it was excellent value for money

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 September 2012

My wife and I stayed here for two nights recently. It is a clean, well-mantained facility. We ened up in a room on the 1st floor, which was a little weird in a hotel. I'm used to being off of the ground floor. The room only had one TV, for a suite, it would be nice to have two. There is no hotel lunch/dinner restuarant. They offered menus for a couple of pizza/chinese restuarants for delivery. There really isn't anything right around the hotel. You will need to drive to get to anything. There is a big mall with a movie theater and several chain restuarants about 10-15 minutes North of the hotel on the interstate.

The workout room is small but functional. The AC was set at 72 which made me feel super overheated after running on the treadmill.

They have a daily breakfast. It's the typical Hampton Inn fare (microwaved eggs/no potatoes/etc)

I had read reviews about car break-ins in the parking lot. We had no issues.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family