See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I stayed in this hotel for one night and the front desk was not accommodating of my request at all for a king bed. They said I have no choice but to get two double beds. I had no choice cause I pre booked it. Anyhow the floors were dirty and there was this constant exhaust noise coming out of the bathroom. The toilet was also making noises. I thought it was haunted lol.

At night I came down to get a drink and the two men at the front desk were giving me the most random look (like as if i wasnt allowed to be there).

The bed was flimsy and not enough blanket/sheets to keep me warm.
Oh well. I probably wont stay here unless i really have no choice.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

If you are coming through town and simply need a place to sleep in the evening, get up by 7AM and get back on the road, the Ramada is the way to go. The rooms were actually clean, the shower, nicely appointed and the bar downstairs had a surprisingly large beer selection. Do not stay here for Holiday! But if you are driving through and want to spend less than $100 after tax, feel comfortable in your choice.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
RobertGrowth, Management Company Rep at Hartford Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

Thank you for your review of the Ramada in East Hartford. We have just completed an extensive renovation of this property. All rooms have been refreshed along with updates to our large meeting spaces.

Our onsite restaurant, Nolita Restaurante does have a very extensive "craft" beer selection. Nolita's also has an incredible menu which has won accolades from locals and guests.

The indoor pool will re-open soon which we believe is perfect for a family vacation!

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Average king room. A bit worn. First room didn't have a fridge or microwave as reserved. Moved to another room with a fridge. Wobbly but working.

Good bed and shower. Also breakfast was pay only. Breakfast was advertised as included.

Reviewed 8 June 2014