“Great breakfast”

Add it.
Country Kitchen
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Portions more than less. Food cooked very well especially egg dishes. Small but clean and friendly. Excellent service. Owner very accommodating.

1  Thank Carol S

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Five of us a here today for breakfast. Our friends count this as one of their favorite breakfasts in their area (they are from Agawam, MA). The home fries are to die for and the pancakes are fun and tasty. They kind of make up their own flavors. I had a couple over easy, with home fries, kielbasa and an English muffin, that was the biggest that I've seen. The others had omelets that they enjoyed very much and my wife had the fun pancakes. There must have been 25 different flavored pancakes on the menu. The service was outstanding and my friends like to go their because of this great service, of course the food and the cleanliness of the restaurant as well. Our friends will continue to patronize this friendly and tasty restaurant in the future.

1  Thank BobbyRose
Reviewed 9 May 2014

I got one of their veggie omelet specials and it had no flavor...(none). Hubby got their tuna club and the tuna had no flavor. The coffee was delicious but after our first cup was gone we waited...and waited and finally flagged someone down to get a refill. I think it must have been an off day because we've only heard good things about this place. On a positive note it was very clean, which was great.

Reviewed 9 October 2013

Coffee cup never goes empty. Great food and service. Wonderful breakfast spot! Busy on weekends but worth the wait.

1  Thank Tltravels
Reviewed 5 September 2013

Stopped in one early morning over Labor Day Weekend and it was already pretty busy. The menu is so original! French toast pound cake is absolutely brilliant! And yummy! And, the staff is wonderful! They took the time to help us newbies make great breakfast selections - they suggested I choose two different pancakes, which I did. The peanut butter chocolate chip pancake was great! The apple-blueberry pancake was good, but not the standout. Oh, and the home fries were really good, too. Just a great experience, from atmosphere to menu options to staff to the food itself! Hope to return sometime soon...

1  Thank Philameena