“my stay at your hotel was very pleasant. The bed was very...”

Baymont Inn & Suites East Windsor Bradley Airport
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in East Windsor
Reviewed 11 January 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Todd B, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites East Windsor Bradley Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2014

Reviewed 10 January 2014

I just want to say that Tammy is the best!! No matter what the issue, she always makes everything ok...and she works her butt off (I was there for 8 days, and only noticed that she wasn't there 1 day, and she had New Years and snow storms to contend with too). The hotel mixed up my reservation and made it for 12/13 instead of 12/31. They were darn near full capacity but still found room for me. When I didn't love the handicapped bathroom (I'm probably the only person that doesn't love that bigger bathroom space...I missed my bathroom counter too much) for my full stay, they moved me after the 1st night. This was my 4th stay in this hotel in less than a year, and it was very pleasant. In addition, when the staff heard I would be spending New Years Eve in my hotel room alone, they invited me to hang out with them in the front. One of the nicest, friendliest staffs of any hotel I've traveled to, and I travel alot! If you are in the area, I highly recommend this hotel. (I did have a new front desk person speak rudely to me on the phone one night when I had no hot water, but by the time I spoke to hotel management, I was told this person had already been dealt with).

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Thank you for doing our survey and bringing to our attention some of our most valuable employee.

Reviewed 5 January 2014

In October 2013 my wife and stayed in room number 115, a disabled accessible room on the ground floor. We paid £59 / $95, an advance non-refundable rate.

The public areas and bedroom looked very tired and was in need of a makeover. Our room was a decent enough size and had a queen bed, which was too high for my disable wife to get on alone and was very soft - we rolled into the middle and didn't have good night's sleep on it. The A/C unit in the was very noisy and had to be turned off in the night to allow us to try and get some sleep (didn't matter though due to the oft bed!) We couldn't open the window because the room overlooked the car park and was next to an exit; consequently others guests would congregate outside and smoke. I think the room's most redeeming feature was the HD TV with a good range of digital channels. The WiFi signal wasn't even that strong.

The bathroom was adequate enough but it had a tub and there were not enough grab bars. I don't know why all hotels of this size don't have at least one disabled accessible room with a roll-in shower rather than a tub.

In the morning we turned on the A/C unit to freshen up the room but all that did was draw in the cigarette smoke from outside!
The breakfast room was a decent size but it wasn't very clean; the rubbish bins needed emptying and the fridge that contained the yogurts etc was in need of a deep clean. The food on offer was fairly basic too.

When we returned home we found that that despite paying in advance the hotel charged the room to the credit card I presented at check-in. Ebookers promptly sorted it out for me though and gave me a refund.

If we were stay in this area again, which we probably wouldn't anyway, we definitely would not stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: Stay elsewhere!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

I am very sorry. But in the future we do have a room with a roll in shower.

General Managers

Reviewed 3 January 2014

when I made reservation I was told we could have a queen bed. DIDN'T GET IT. The room was COLD. Heat wasn't turned on.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Hello Nanacy,

I am sorry but all our beds are king and queens. I do apologize if they look or feel smaller but I assure you that your room did have double queens.

Sorry,

Reviewed 1 January 2014

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo

Reviewed 27 December 2013

I like the room rates offered to me. Although my company doesn't have a written corporate room rate contract with Baymont, I still get a decent room rate due to my frequency visits throughout the year.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Heelo Dan and thank you for filling out our survey.

Reviewed 24 December 2013

#1 of 4 in East Windsor
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Airport
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Airport
#11 of 14 in Windsor Locks

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites East Windsor Bradley Airport? Share your experiences!