Baymont Inn & Suites East Windsor Bradley Airport
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in East Windsor

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Princeton, New Jersey
Reviewed 21 March 2014

With a Priceline deal, this was the first customer service member that mentioned "Priceline" at check-in. She gave me the room next to the fitness room. When I saw the location, the first thing that came to mind was "punishment." In most hotels at 2.5 stars, it's not an issue and I'm a runner too. Although the fitness room opened at 5:30 am, of course, I get the guy that comes in a 5:00 am. I hear EVERY step he took on a half hour interval running program. Went back to sleep at 5:30 am. The night before, I turned off the TV in the fitness room (my TV did drown it out)...For one night, I felt I would survive the room. At breakfast, there were only 2 cereals, both for kids, although I give them credit for hard-boiled eggs. Both at check in and check out, front desk personnel not quite up to standards of other brands, even brands within the corporation such as Wingate.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Todd B, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites East Windsor Bradley Airport, responded to this review, 12 May 2014
Dear NERoadWarrior53,

First please let me apologize for the issues that you experienced. The computer picks the rooms and assigns them. Unless the front desk clerk manually changes and I have brought this to their attention to keep guests away from the gym and pool area unless we are sold out. I have spoken to the breakfast attendant and will make sure there is always an adult cereal like corn flakes out there. It is only through guest feedback that we can improve and I thank you.

Vero Beach, Florida
Reviewed 5 March 2014

I recently booked several rooms (15) at this property for a special event that was being held close by. We used this hotel as they offered a shuttle to the venue, probably the only positive comment I can offer. I want to specify that I did reach out to both the manager and the booking agent that I used and have not had the respect of an email or a return phone call.
*Several of my guests rooms were dirty, not cleaned, pillows, sheets, towels all over the floor etc. How does this happen?
*My room, "hair" on floor in bathroom, phone pulled out/disconnected from the wall
*COLD, several of my guests had to sit with their coats on as the rooms were frigid as well as the hallways...took a very long time to warm up.
*Room keys mysteriously not working for my guests? Huge inconvenience
*Pool was GREEN and not operating
*Asked for a special room for the "bride and groom"...what did they get, no HOT water and no special amenities!
*Breakfast...cold and hard eggs etc...
I could go on..and on. My biggest complaint is that management did not care.

I can't help but read some of the reviews for this property and I feel like "WE" stayed at a totally different property...from the front desk (not supportive or helpful at all) to management.

I know, you get what you pay for and believe me..this hotel is NOT worth staying at, especially if you have your own reputation on the line. I was totally embarrased that I had picked this hotel for my guests.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank cherylm204
Dear Cheryl,

I am very sorry that you had these issues at our property.

Burlington
Reviewed 30 January 2014

My son and I stayed one night while looking at area schools. The employees were very friendly, very clean room and good food in the morning.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Todd B, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites East Windsor Bradley Airport, responded to this review, 3 February 2014
Thank you for taking the time to do our survey.

Also consider these accommodations in or near East Windsor
#9 of 14 in Windsor Locks
Comfort Inn East Windsor
Comfort Inn East Windsor
#1 of 4 in East Windsor

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites East Windsor Bradley Airport? Share your experiences!