Rodeway Inn & Suites(East Windsor)
US$72
US$97
Priceline
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$114/night.

US$63
  • Breakfast included
Enfield Inn(Enfield)
US$69
US$63
US$79
Candlewood Suites Windsor Locks(Windsor Locks)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$107
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$69
US$107
US$91
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Our first night in this hotel was a nightmare! The room that we checked into was absolutely filthy! Each pillow had a nasty yellow stain, mold growing on the curtains and a/c unit. The whole first floor smelled of mildew. They moved us to a different room that was much cleaner. Upon checking out, I noticed my credit card had been charged even though I paid cash at check in! We checked in on a Sunday, on Monday morning they had a new manager and owner! It was a disaster trying to get the hold off my card, I ask them to just refund me my cash, but there excuse was the old owner had my money! Really? I will never stay at this hotel ever again! The whole building needs remodeling, and the outside could use some help too!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Meghan T
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Choose this as an inexpensive hotel near airport. Staff was friendly at check-in. The walk to my room smelled of pot, which seemed to permeate everything. Sheets moist. Otherwise room basically clean.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 August 2017

We had three major problems
1) The first room we checked in smelled awful; we were given another room which smelled no different. It took us three tries to finally get in a room that was acceptable
2) Breakfast buffet was always out of all major items: bread/bagels, eggs, milk, yoghurt... We had to ask staff, multiple times and were given answers such as: "previous guests were athletes who ate too much so we can't keep up"... Not sure why that was our problem..
3) We asked for extra towels (we were a family of 4) in the evening. We had to wait for 45 minutes, and even then, we were told we needed to go downstairs to pick them up if we wanted the towels that had just arrived... We weren't even offered an apology.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
1  Thank GuestNS
Reviewed 7 August 2017

I booked this hotel based on experiences in other Wyndham owned properties. This was by far the worst hotel I've been to in years. The door to our room was broken and unable to be locked, the room had a strange odor, the bath mat was slimy and when I tried to move it, black filth covered the tub. At check in we were given the wrong time for the end of breakfast. A staff member had a cup of coffee as we walked into breakfast and she used the last coffee cup. No one was present the entire time my kids and I ate breakfast - tables were never wiped off, coffee cups were never replenished, an empty milk pitcher sat on the counter the entire morning. As we checked out, I mentioned these concerns to the staff member working the desk. She did not even apologize or offer to find a coffee cup. She said, "Oh, well I just got here I've been on vacation." I hope her accommodations were better than ours.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

I would have given it a two for the helpfulness of the staff but after my credit card was mysteriously charged 3 days after I stayed there for an overnight that I was not there and after calling and being assured that the manager was going to call me and get back to me (they never did) I guess the good news is that after I called back and talked to a random staff person I was told the manager would remove the charges so if there was a option to leave negative stars I would. Besides that the room was cleanish, the exercise room was a joke, and the breakfast was nonexistent unless you were the first one there. I've stayed at WAY better for less. I'd avoid this hotel at all costs if I ever go back.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends