Rodeway Inn & Suites(East Windsor)
US$72
RodewayInn
US$97
Priceline
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

US$63
  • Breakfast included
Enfield Inn(Enfield)
US$69
US$63
US$79
Candlewood Suites Windsor Locks(Windsor Locks)(Great Value!)
US$107
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$69
US$107
US$91
US$154
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My flight was grounded to weather at my destination. Not wanting to pay $300 to stay at the Sheraton I chose this and ignored the reviews on multiple sites. MY BIGGEST MISTAKE.
The shuttle driver was aggressive and rude to another guest in the van.
We pull into Baymont and I see 5 cop cars on the side of the building (in hotel property with 2 hotel guests). My stomach automatically drops at the bad choice I’ve made. I call my wife to drive 40 minutes to come get me because I don’t feel safe anymore. As she pulls in, one of the hotel guests was in handcuffs with a dog sniffing all on her.
I hadn’t checked in yet so I got in touch with the desk who basically said nope, sorry were not refunding you.
EXCUSE ME?? Someone is actively getting arrested on your property and you won’t refund my stay?
This is a load of crap.
The area is shady. The hotel is run down (even their sign only had 2 letters lit up). And the front desk is unbelievable. I don’t know about you but the fact that they were so non chalant about the situation clearly displays the type of area it’s in and expectation this hotel has.

STAY AWAY!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Stefanie D
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is a nice facility though a bit older. Clean, comfortable, fairly priced and comes with breakfast.

While traveling it is nice that you can count on companies to help to make your travels friendly and inviting.

Very easy check in

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 8 June 2018

This hotel looks to be making a lot of really nice upgrades. When we arrived the lady working the desk was very nice. We got our room and when I got in, it smelled like cigarette smoke. I went to let her know, and she changed our room immediately. She gave me a key to check it out first. It was MUCH better. The room was clean, and updated. I was a little nervous because we had a really bad experience at another hotel, but it ended up being just fine.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank CGettys1022
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

My husband had stayed here as we had to bring his parents to see family but we choose to stay seperate from family home . The hotel was suppose to be smoke free. It stunk of cigarettes and weed. The hall between in the outside and to hotel was filthy. The outside needs some serious landscsping. The pool was distgusting. Nothing like what pics on site show.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

I don’t even know where to start. The place smells disgusting, the carpets are so disgusting, the rooms and sheets are NOT clean. Pool was FULL of chemicals for an indoor pool, causing eye burn. And it was freezing. No towels at pool, towels and linen in rooms smelled gross. Like your in a basement. If I did not have to stay here because of my business reason of being here, I wouldn’t NEVER stayed. They also are VERY hard to get in touch with when your here for a specific reason and dealing with one manager. MONTHS, I couldn’t get ahold of her. They also deceive you on your email confirmations with the price! I am just so disappointed and waisted my weekend.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business