“A Good Morning”

Ranked #9 of 41 Restaurants in East Windsor
Windsor, Connecticut
“A Good Morning”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I wanted a quick breakfast Monday morning, but I didn't want to go to the places I was familiar with-a couple in Windsor and a few in Enfield. So I told Siri I wanted breakfast and "Good Mornings" was the first suggestion to come up and it was only a 3 minute drive down the road-I've driven by it so many times and I didn't even know it was there! I called and asked if they had gluten free options. Unfortunately they didn't, but there were plenty of other choices. The coffee was fresh, tea was hot, and the food was really good. Our waitress, Heather, was really easy going and suggested fresh fruit for me since I couldn't have bread. I would definitely go back, especially with more people.

• Visited June 2014