“Comfy confines...”

Holiday Inn Enfield-Springfield
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Enfield
Reviewed 11 February 2012

Checked in late-night after a night of travel, and received excellent & friendly customer care. Room was awesome, quiet, and comfortable. Big bed, nice people, good times. Sara at the front desk treated me well...

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Jamie S

Reviewed 9 February 2012

In town for a funeral and tried saving a little money by NOT staying at the Holiday Inn. I won't out the horrible hotel, but it rhymes with "Sh-ramada". We didn't last an hour in the competitions hotel. It was a horrible experience. So, we ended up going to Holiday Inn that night, last minute, to get our rooms there. Sara, at the front desk, greeted us, as did Bill, the manager (?). Both were so friendly and accomodating. Sara, especially, went over and above to ensure we would be treated as valued guests. We weren't just a credit card number or a room number to them. The rooms are meticulous, beds aren't terrible....but the customer service is what impressed me tonight and it's why I'll be back and never stray again.

• Stayed: February 2012
3  Thank spex074
Reviewed 8 February 2012

Checked into this hotel after a long day of work and without a reservation. The young woman at the front desk (Sara?) was wonderful and easy to work with. She certainly made the hotel look good. Overall a nice place to stay and convienient to the highway.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
4  Thank Robert G
Reviewed 1 February 2012

The hotel staff is absolutely amazing at this hotel. Everyone is plesant and very accomidating. My whole experience was nothing but amazing. The van Driver Dan started out this great experience when he picked me and my party up from the airport...promptly too. He was very knowledgableof the area and listed the many things to do in the area during my stay. Also offered to take myself and the others I was with for my trip to any of these places during our stay. He was extremely friendly, and a great safe driver too. When I entered the hotel lobby, I was greeted by the 2 friendly managers, and another extremely nice woman named Charlear. Charlear checked me in and was nothing less than helpful. All in all the whole staff I encountered gave off a friendly and happy vibe, and seemed happy to be there. I definately recomend this hotel to anyone who will be staying in the area. The rooms are very clean and the hotel staff was amazing!!! I will 100% be back!!!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Lindsey T
Reviewed 30 January 2012

We recently had the need to be down in Ct. USA for the weekend. Due to a large show that was taking place in the area, hotel space was limited and we had to take what space we could find. We had stayed at this same hotel a few years ago when it was called the Crowne Plaza and was in need of serious updates. As old as the hotel was, it was clean and friendly. Unfortunately, now that the hotel has changed names and has been "newly renovated" and should have been a decent place to stay, its conditions were deplorable. Our bedroom area was nicely appointed with new furniture and a recovered sofa bed but the window curtain in the room was hanging off the rod and had suspicious brown streaks on it. The mattress on the bed had deep potholes that necessitated holding tightly to the sides or you would roll into the center of the bed. The bathroom was a disgrace. The paint was peeling off the ceiling, the silcone sealing around the tub looked like a 2 year old had applied it and had streaked it everywhere, and there was mold on the wallls in the grout lines and chips in thebathtub porcelain. There was no plug for the bathtub and black gunk and hair was trapped in the drain. The sink in the batrhroom would not drain and had what I can only decribe as brown mushrooms growing around the plug. I had to scrub the tub and unplug and disinfect the sink before we could use it (I had to go out and buy the cleansers and disinfectant before I could use the bathrrom). Also the booklet in the room advertised a buffet breakfast at $10.95 but when we went to the dining room a sign was there stating that the buffet was now $12.95. The only good note about our stay was that the girls on the front desk were very friendly and helpful. I will never stay at this hotel again!!

Room Tip: Make sure there is no party booked in the hotel, ie. a wedding or graduation as noise in the hallway...
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank retired-one10
Reviewed 29 January 2012

We stayed here for the train show it was a great value for your buck it was a very clean hotel except the bed was little on the hard side but other than that the night was really really good the Continental breakfast was okay it could've been better but all in all we would stay again
PS Sara was great

• Stayed: January 2012
2  Thank Jman555
Reviewed 28 January 2012

The title of my review defines my stay @ the Enfield Connecticut Holiday Inn. I was up there for business & have stayed @ hotels up & down th coast. From the hospitality to the captivating discussions, I can honestly say that the staff went beyond the call of duty to make my stay comfy. Special thanks to Megan, Maryam & Sara.
Michael from Philly

Room Tip: Rooms on the upper floors enable a panoramic view of the picturesque scene of the immense trees that...
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Michael Y
Also consider these accommodations in or near Enfield
Hampton Inn Springfield South Enfield
Hampton Inn & Suites Springfield/Downtown
La Quinta Inn & Suites Springfield
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradley Airport
7 mi away
Best Western Springfield West Inn
Best Western Springfield West In...
#2 of 17 in West Springfield
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#4 of 17 in West Springfield

Been to Holiday Inn Enfield-Springfield? Share your experiences!