“I have very rarely wrote a review on a hotel.”

Holiday Inn Enfield-Springfield
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Enfield
Auburn, Maine
“I have very rarely wrote a review on a hotel.”
Reviewed 5 April 2012

I had one of the very best stays of my many times to this hotel, I am very very impressed on the smile on ALL of the staff. The restaurant is as good as a 4 or 5 star hotel. I am positive you will have the same experience thanks to Bill Brown and his GREAT stall....A REAL TREAT. Jim Pittman

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Windsor, Connecticut
Reviewed 15 March 2012

I spend an average of 10 nights a month at the Holiday Inn in Enfield. Sara at the front desk
is as warm and welcoming as can be. She goes the extra mile to make the check in process
easy and is as efficient and professional as they come.
Mike N

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Mike N
Troy, New York
Reviewed 14 March 2012

Sara at the front desk, it so nice and professional, always friendly, and very proficient. Always goes out of her way to make sure everything is perfect. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Easy on-off from I-91.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Bill M
Wilmington, Delaware
Reviewed 29 February 2012

I have spent the last six weeks staying at the Holiday Inn at Enfield, Ct. Over the past several years I have stayed at many Holiday Inns and Holiday Inn Selects, as well as other major hotel chains for business purposes, but nothing compares to the quality service & support I received from Bill Brown, General Manager and his staff. For example, my plane arrived late one Monday night putting me at the hotel after 10;30 p.m. Because I make this trip every week and stay at this same hotel, the hotel allowed me to leave my luggage in their storage room so I wouldn't have to carry back and forth to Philadelphia every week. My reservations are made far in advance, knowing I was running late, a staff member, Megan, had my luggage delivered to my room prior to my arrival. "How about that for service." I was greatful because I was extremely tired. Other staff members (Denise, Sara, Andrew, Miriam,& Bob)have been just as supportive and gracious in making my stay confortable and successful. As a Gold Club member, I would rate my six week stay here an outstanding success and would highly recommend that if anyone is looking for a great place to stay in the Enfield, CT area, your best choice would be the Holiday Inn. Great job Holiday Inn staff, keep up the good work and you will always have people like me and others return again and again.
Ken

Room Tip: Recommend rooms on the sixth floor
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank Krthom23
southampton MA
Reviewed 12 February 2012

I just stayed over night at this Hotel and ended up leaving some things behind. Andrew was so wonderful in getting them back to me I can't not speak highly eneough of the outstanding customer service he provided. He went above and beyond and eased my stress level immediately. So wonderful to know there are still kind and trustworthy people out there that "get it". Holiday Inn is lucky to have such great representation!! THANK YOU ANDREW!!

Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends
3 Thank pam g
South Burlington, Vermont, United States
Reviewed 11 February 2012

Checked in late-night after a night of travel, and received excellent & friendly customer care. Room was awesome, quiet, and comfortable. Big bed, nice people, good times. Sara at the front desk treated me well...

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Jamie S
Reviewed 9 February 2012

In town for a funeral and tried saving a little money by NOT staying at the Holiday Inn. I won't out the horrible hotel, but it rhymes with "Sh-ramada". We didn't last an hour in the competitions hotel. It was a horrible experience. So, we ended up going to Holiday Inn that night, last minute, to get our rooms there. Sara, at the front desk, greeted us, as did Bill, the manager (?). Both were so friendly and accomodating. Sara, especially, went over and above to ensure we would be treated as valued guests. We weren't just a credit card number or a room number to them. The rooms are meticulous, beds aren't terrible....but the customer service is what impressed me tonight and it's why I'll be back and never stray again.

• Stayed February 2012
3 Thank spex074
Also consider these accommodations in or near Enfield
Hampton Inn Springfield South Enfield
Red Roof Inn
Red Roof Inn
#3 of 5 in Enfield
La Quinta Inn & Suites Springfield
Hampton Inn & Suites Springfield/Downtown
Hilton Garden Inn Springfield
Sheraton Springfield at Monarch Place

Been to Holiday Inn Enfield-Springfield? Share your experiences!