“having fun” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Enfield
New York, New York, United States
“having fun”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2012

This is my 2nd visit to this area and my 2nd time staying at this hotel. Sara at the front desk helped me out tremendously. Like her style. I will be coming back.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Andre R

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Cary, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2012

My family and I arrived for check-in late in the evening after a long day of airports and limited nourishment and unfortunately we arrived after room service hours and after all of the local fast food restaurants as well as pizza delivery stores had closed. The last choice was the hotel snack bar which didn't sound appetizing to the kids and the desk manager, Sara, noticed their long faces and offered to go in the kitchen and prepare sandwiches for all of us. I told her that was too much trouble but she stated it was no problem. 10 minutes later, Sara personally brought 4 nice turkey sandwiches, 4 bags of chips and 4 apples. We all went to bed with full tummies. I told her we really appreciated it as I know this was above and beyond her required responsibilities. Thanks again Sara!!!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
Brockton, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2012

We stayed in the Enfield/Springfield Holiday Inn for a family event. The facility was more than acceptable for the price. All front desk personnel were friendly and helpful. The room was spacious, with a microwave and refrigerator, in addition to a large TV and a small coffee maker. Water pressure in the shower was good. All in all, we were more than satisfied with this facility.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank JodyA279
Auburn, Maine
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2012

I had one of the very best stays of my many times to this hotel, I am very very impressed on the smile on ALL of the staff. The restaurant is as good as a 4 or 5 star hotel. I am positive you will have the same experience thanks to Bill Brown and his GREAT stall....A REAL TREAT. Jim Pittman

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
Windsor, Connecticut
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2012

I spend an average of 10 nights a month at the Holiday Inn in Enfield. Sara at the front desk
is as warm and welcoming as can be. She goes the extra mile to make the check in process
easy and is as efficient and professional as they come.
Mike N

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Mike N
Troy, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2012

Sara at the front desk, it so nice and professional, always friendly, and very proficient. Always goes out of her way to make sure everything is perfect. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Easy on-off from I-91.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Bill M
Wilmington, Delaware
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 February 2012

I have spent the last six weeks staying at the Holiday Inn at Enfield, Ct. Over the past several years I have stayed at many Holiday Inns and Holiday Inn Selects, as well as other major hotel chains for business purposes, but nothing compares to the quality service & support I received from Bill Brown, General Manager and his staff. For example, my plane arrived late one Monday night putting me at the hotel after 10;30 p.m. Because I make this trip every week and stay at this same hotel, the hotel allowed me to leave my luggage in their storage room so I wouldn't have to carry back and forth to Philadelphia every week. My reservations are made far in advance, knowing I was running late, a staff member, Megan, had my luggage delivered to my room prior to my arrival. "How about that for service." I was greatful because I was extremely tired. Other staff members (Denise, Sara, Andrew, Miriam,& Bob)have been just as supportive and gracious in making my stay confortable and successful. As a Gold Club member, I would rate my six week stay here an outstanding success and would highly recommend that if anyone is looking for a great place to stay in the Enfield, CT area, your best choice would be the Holiday Inn. Great job Holiday Inn staff, keep up the good work and you will always have people like me and others return again and again.
Ken

Room Tip: Recommend rooms on the sixth floor
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank Krthom23
Also consider these accommodations in or near Enfield
Hampton Inn Springfield South Enfield
Red Roof Inn
Red Roof Inn
#3 of 6 in Enfield
Hampton Inn & Suites Springfield/Downtown
Hilton Garden Inn Springfield
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradley Airport
La Quinta Inn & Suites Springfield

Been to Holiday Inn Enfield-Springfield? Share your experiences!