Holiday Inn Enfield-Springfield
US$61
US$88
US$86
Agoda.com
Rodeway Inn & Suites(East Windsor)
US$64
GardenInn.com
US$134
US$127
Travelocity
All reviewsfront desksix flagsbreakfast buffetindoor poolpaniniroom was cleanoff the highwayconvenient locationnew englandtennisrobertconn
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 April 2012

Sara helped us find the hotel and then checked us in. She was fast, courteous and friendly.

Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 April 2012

This has been one of the most pleasant stays I’ve had in years. The first thing I must say is, when checking in to a Hotel, everyone wants to see a Happy and Warm smile. When I checked in to the Holiday Inn, the atmosphere was like being at home. I felt welcome and relaxed. The room was clean, and the beds were comfortable. I would rate my stay there 5-stars. I can’t thank you enough Sara. You made me smile when I didn’t think it was possible. You made our stay “wonderful”.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 April 2012

We had not idea what to expect when we booked this hotel at the last minute, but we were thrilled with our stay. Reading the other reviews, it could have gone either way! We had a great, clean room. The kids loved all of the recreation activities offered. And the front desk was out of their way nice! We will definitely be back!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 April 2012

This is my 2nd visit to this area and my 2nd time staying at this hotel. Sara at the front desk helped me out tremendously. Like her style. I will be coming back.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Andre R
Reviewed 8 April 2012

My family and I arrived for check-in late in the evening after a long day of airports and limited nourishment and unfortunately we arrived after room service hours and after all of the local fast food restaurants as well as pizza delivery stores had closed. The last choice was the hotel snack bar which didn't sound appetizing to the kids and the desk manager, Sara, noticed their long faces and offered to go in the kitchen and prepare sandwiches for all of us. I told her that was too much trouble but she stated it was no problem. 10 minutes later, Sara personally brought 4 nice turkey sandwiches, 4 bags of chips and 4 apples. We all went to bed with full tummies. I told her we really appreciated it as I know this was above and beyond her required responsibilities. Thanks again Sara!!!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family