“If in Enfield or area, this is a good pick” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hampton Inn Springfield South Enfield

Hampton Inn Springfield South Enfield
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Enfield
San Diego, United States
“If in Enfield or area, this is a good pick”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2013

Clean lobby, room, pool, and fitness area. The staff and service people are very well trained. Add to that the ability to relax with a breakfast and newspaper. Beyond the services level of many place near to this hotel. I will never stay at a Ramada Inn again. Only about 10 USD more per day. Worth the booking.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Richard A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Springfield South Enfield, responded to this review, 5 June 2013
Thank you Michael L. for the great comments about my property. I have a great staff who go out of their way to ensure you have a comfortable stay. I am glad you were able to relax and read the newspaper while you were here. That is what getting away is all about.

Richard Austermann

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
The Villages, FL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2013

This is what a hotel should be.

This is a newer place, and it shows that the folks charged with running it are doing a great job. We stayed for 3 nights. Check in/ out was smooth – the staff is attentive and responsive. The modern room was clean and bright (light is something that is not always available in the evening). This is a quiet room – especially with the “white noise” from the A/C unit on fan.

The breakfast was consistently good, and they vary the menu from day to day. The breakfast staff was on top of the area charged to them – keeping the large area clean and well stocked.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Richard A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Springfield South Enfield, responded to this review, 3 June 2013
Thank you for sharing your positive comments with us, this will certainly contribute to my staff's motivation and I have gladly passed your comments on. It is nice to extend your compliments to the team for going above and beyond. The time you took along with the effort made to share your comments with us is most appreciated.

Spencer, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this hotel. The room was wonderful, quiet and clean. The staff were very attentive to our needs. I needed non duck feather pillows (due to allergy) and they quickly replaced them for us. thank you. Highly recommended.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am very happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. Your overall satisfaction is very important to me as it is with all guests. I will be sure to share the great comments with the staff as they are always willing to provide outstanding service to our guests!

Hopefully you will be returning to the area in the future. If so, we look forward to welcoming you back.

Amityville
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2013

Over the pas four years while my nephew was at Springfield College , my family and I have stayed at this hotel many times.It is extremely clean and in a great location. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful especially when you forget something! The breakfast is very good with alot of different items and attentive staff. It is in a great location wit lots of stores and resturants near by. Also easy access from I-91. Since my nephew has graduated , we will all miss staying there.

Room Tip: Have stayed on first and third floors, and have never had a problem. Even when childern have been...
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Richard A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Springfield South Enfield, responded to this review, 29 May 2013
Thank you so much for such positive comments. I am very happy to see that you enjoyed your time with us over your nephew's college years. I am glad you discovered how convenient we are to Springfield College. Even though we are in CT, we are just a few miles away from the Springfield colleges.

I will be sure to share the great scores and comments with the staff as they are very interested in what our guests have to say about us. It helps to motivate us to provide even better service in the future. We will miss having you stay with us. All the best to the graduate.

Derry, New Hampshire
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2013

Excellent place to stay. Staff was very pleasant and helpful. Rooms were clean and pleasant. Amenities are plentiful and it's nice to have the opportunity to use the pool, hot tub, fitness room, as well as business and internet options. Breakfast was very good. Easily accessible from the highway with a mall across the street.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the great scores on tripadvisor. I am very happy to see that you enjoyed your time with us. Your positive comments are welcomed by my staff.

I will be sure to share the great scores and comments with the team. They use the comments to better understand guests needs. Our goal is to provide superior service to every guest.

Thank you for selecting the Hampton Inn Enfield, CT for your stay with your family.

Middletown, NJ
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2013

We stayed at the Hampton Inn Enfield back in July 2012 for two nights to go to Six Flags New England (we are Six Flags New Jersey season pass holders). Wonderful hotel with easy and quick access to Six Flags.

One thing I like about Hampton Inns in general is the Fresh Bed policy where the duvet is washed for every guest, and for that reason alone I try to stay at Hampton Inns wherever possible. The Hampton Inn Enfield was no exception. Ultra clean rooms and very comfortable bedding.

As mentioned in other reviews, there are plenty of restaurants in the area, as well as a few shopping areas - one directly across the street with a supermarket (Shoprite)

The included breakfast was more than adequate to get your day started. All items were constantly being refreshed. 24 hour tea/coffee/hot chocolate, and there always seemed to be fresh fruit available.

We stayed on the top floor and the room was very quiet.

We did make use of the indoor pool and hot tub – everything was very clean and it was a great way to unwind after a day at Six Flags.

We’ll be heading back to Six Flags New England again this July – and already have our room booked at the Hampton Inn Enfield.

Room Tip: Upper floor is always my preference.
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Richard A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Springfield South Enfield, responded to this review, 17 May 2013
I am very happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us last year. We are the closest hotel to Six Flags New England. Your overall satisfaction is very important to me. I will be sure to share the great scores with the staff as they are always willing to provide outstanding service to our guests! They love when a guest has rated us fives.

We look forward to welcoming you back in July. Thank you for staying with the Hampton Inn-Enfield, CT.
Guilford, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2013

My sister chose Hamtpon Inn Enfield to host out of town guests for her wedding. I was so delighted by the clean and professional accommodations but more so by the friendliness of the staff. Karen helped me and other family members with our late check in and ensured our rooms were held, Lynda & Matthew helped my sister (the bride) get her suite early so she could prepare for her wedding day, and Jamie called me when I got home to offer to ship an item I'd left behind in my room which was found by the cleaning crew. It was such a wonderful experience and an incredible value. Thanks!!!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to review us on tripadvisor. I am very happy to hear your sister selected the Hampton Inn Enfield, CT to host the wedding family and friends. I appreciate that you took note of some of the employees that helped make your stay a wonderful experience. I will be sure to pass your comments along to Jaime, Matt, Lynda and Karen. Your positive comments are motivation for the staff to continue to provide outstanding customer service for our guests.

Thank you for selecting the Hampton Inn Enfield, CT for your stay. I hope you can come back to stay with us again sometime.

Richard Austermann
Also consider these accommodations in or near Enfield
Holiday Inn Enfield-Springfield
Hampton Inn & Suites Springfield/Downtown
Red Roof Inn
Red Roof Inn
#3 of 6 in Enfield
Homewood Suites Holyoke-Springfield/North
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradley Airport
HYATT house Hartford North/Windsor

Been to Hampton Inn Springfield South Enfield? Share your experiences!