“Loved it!!”

Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Enfield
Windham, United States
“Loved it!!”
Reviewed 25 June 2013

Staff was very friendly, clean rooms that smelled like freshly washed linen, and plenty of towels for everyone. The pool and hot tub was very clean. The continental breakfast was delicious and plenty to choice from. Would highly recommend.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Richard A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Springfield South Enfield, responded to this review, 27 June 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post on TripAdvisor. My staff appreciates the comments. As a matter of fact, it was one of my guest service agents at the front desk that told me about your review. They said you wrote nice comments. I have a great team here and hearing from the guests helps to personalize their job. Thank you!
Richard Austermann

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 19 June 2013

GREAT PEOPLE !!!! Especially Karen and Jaime. Good location to restaurants and mall. Close to airport and basketball hall of fame and all Springfield activities including Exposition and Six Flags. Highly recommend Fazio's Italian restaurant on Shaker Rd. in East Longmeadow next to bowling alley.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your comments and especially for mentioning Karen and Jaime. They are both very customer service focused and are definitely an asset to the hotel.

I am glad you like our location. I have not tried Fazio's yet although will have to get there soon. Thank you for the tip.

We are in the process of adding a Longhorn Steakhouse on our property. We anticipate it opening in October 2013. This will be a very convenient restaurant located in our parking lot.
Groton CT
Reviewed 8 June 2013

I book with the Hilton Rewards in mind and find the Hampton Inns to be "what I've come to expect". Had to stay overnight for a funeral in the morning and we enjoyed the pool and hot tub, very nice temperature of this pool. They even had 2 handicap devices for those who need them to enter their pool or hot tub. I was very impressed that this hotel cared so much, as I have never seen these two items before. Good beds and pillows, I always love the white bedspreads. Thank you, Hampton Inn, Enfield.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Richard A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Springfield South Enfield, responded to this review, 10 June 2013
suzibeach,

I appreciate you selecting the Hampton Inn-Enfield, CT for your stay. I am sorry it wasn't under better circumstances, having attended a funeral. Thank you for mentioning the accessible chairs that can be used to electronically lower guests into the pool or whirlpool. We are lucky to have a large pool area where these lifts fit comfortably.

I hope you have the opportunity to overnight in this area again. We would love to have you back if you do. Maybe when you cash in some of your Hilton HHonors reward points. Thank you for taking the time to rate us on TripAdvisor.
San Diego, United States
Reviewed 3 June 2013

Clean lobby, room, pool, and fitness area. The staff and service people are very well trained. Add to that the ability to relax with a breakfast and newspaper. Beyond the services level of many place near to this hotel. I will never stay at a Ramada Inn again. Only about 10 USD more per day. Worth the booking.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Richard A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Springfield South Enfield, responded to this review, 5 June 2013
Thank you Michael L. for the great comments about my property. I have a great staff who go out of their way to ensure you have a comfortable stay. I am glad you were able to relax and read the newspaper while you were here. That is what getting away is all about.

The Villages, FL
Reviewed 31 May 2013

This is what a hotel should be.

This is a newer place, and it shows that the folks charged with running it are doing a great job. We stayed for 3 nights. Check in/ out was smooth – the staff is attentive and responsive. The modern room was clean and bright (light is something that is not always available in the evening). This is a quiet room – especially with the “white noise” from the A/C unit on fan.

The breakfast was consistently good, and they vary the menu from day to day. The breakfast staff was on top of the area charged to them – keeping the large area clean and well stocked.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
Richard A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Springfield South Enfield, responded to this review, 3 June 2013
Thank you for sharing your positive comments with us, this will certainly contribute to my staff's motivation and I have gladly passed your comments on. It is nice to extend your compliments to the team for going above and beyond. The time you took along with the effort made to share your comments with us is most appreciated.

Spencer, New York
Reviewed 30 May 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this hotel. The room was wonderful, quiet and clean. The staff were very attentive to our needs. I needed non duck feather pillows (due to allergy) and they quickly replaced them for us. thank you. Highly recommended.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am very happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. Your overall satisfaction is very important to me as it is with all guests. I will be sure to share the great comments with the staff as they are always willing to provide outstanding service to our guests!

Hopefully you will be returning to the area in the future. If so, we look forward to welcoming you back.

Amityville
Reviewed 20 May 2013

Over the pas four years while my nephew was at Springfield College , my family and I have stayed at this hotel many times.It is extremely clean and in a great location. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful especially when you forget something! The breakfast is very good with alot of different items and attentive staff. It is in a great location wit lots of stores and resturants near by. Also easy access from I-91. Since my nephew has graduated , we will all miss staying there.

Room Tip: Have stayed on first and third floors, and have never had a problem. Even when childern have been...