Hampton Inn Springfield South Enfield
US$66
US$114
US$96
Priceline
Rodeway Inn & Suites(East Windsor)
US$71
US$134
Hampton.com
US$140
US$136
All reviewssix flagspool and hot tubhall of famecomplimentary breakfastrestaurants and shoppingbig eoff the highwayred robinmeeting roomvery clean hotelstaying at this hotelbreakfast staffvisiting familygreat place to staybeds were comfortablelocation was perfectwould stay here again
Reviewed 26 August 2013

Was a clean hotel, having on site launrdy was nice. We were greeted with a smile everytime we got back to the hotel. There is lots of shopping and many restraunts in the nearby area. Six Flags is just around the corner and the front desk was able to provide us with a map to get there. They have discounted rates for entry to Six Flags, wish we would have known that prior to purchasing our advanced tickets. Would stay again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Richard A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Springfield South Enfield, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2013

Jack R.,

Your comments on TripAdvisor are very much appreciated. We do have Six Flag New England packages which include two tickets to Six Flags and extra tickets can be purchased at a discount. We are the closest hotel to the park.

I hope you have the opportunity to visit the area again. We would love to have you stay with us if you do.

Safe travels.

Reviewed 20 August 2013

The stay was comfortable. There is construction of a stand alone steak house restaurant that sure will be a plus when completed. The location for the nearby Six Flags is extremely convenient. There is also nearby walk in food establishments and walk to stores nearby. The breakfast is excellent. I however like wholegrain and wish that there was whole grain mix for the waffle maker and wholegrain bagels. If this is my only wish I suppose Ill rate the Hotel excellent. Tks J.K.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Richard A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Springfield South Enfield, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your comments on TripAdvisor. Your business is appreciated. The new restaurant is a Longhorn Steakhouse. We are looking forward to it's completion in October. Our guests will have a short walk across the parking lot to get there.

I appreciate your suggestions of having more wholegrain items on the breakfast buffet. We will look into that possibility.

Thank you for rating us "Excellent". Safe travels.

Richard D. Austermann

Hampton Inn
20 Phoenix Avenue
Enfield, CT 06082

Phone: 860-741-3111

Reviewed 18 August 2013

our weekend stay at Hampton Inn was pretty good. Room was nice, but noticed trash and people who stayed in room prior to us had left their bathroom products and they had not been cleaned out of shower.
front desk people very helpful.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

I sincerely apologize that there were items in the room when you checked in. I am investigating why that happened. It would be very helpful to have a few more details. If possible, it would be great if you could contact me regarding this.

Richard D. Austermann

Hampton Inn
20 Phoenix Avenue
Enfield, CT 06082

Phone: 860-741-3111
Fax: 860-741-3444

Reviewed 13 August 2013

We stayed there after a failed stay at another hotel and the Hampton Inn had great staff and the hotel room was amazing.The breakfast was also great so I had no complaints about this hotel Best decision and the location to Six Flags was great.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Richard A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Springfield South Enfield, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2013

Dawn L.,

Thank you for taking time to comment on TripAdvisor regarding your stay at the Hampton Inn, Springfield South/Enfield, CT property. It is an advantage being the closest property to Six Flags New England. It is located just five miles away. I am pleased you enjoyed your time with us and hope we can host you again in the future.

Reviewed 7 August 2013

I went to the Hampton Inn South Enfield needing QUIET comfort to rest before a photo shoot-I am a model. Upon check in, I asked a simple question about the tea and the front desk clerk, Karen, cheerfully led me to the tea and coffee area and even made sure I had an herbal tea that would help me sleep. The bedding was extremely clean and comfortable-even found out (bravo again Karen) that it is available for purchase. There are HEALTHY breakfast choices-not just the standard generic "Frooty-O's" and pre packed sugary danish. The pool area and hot tub were spotless, and it is ard to please me. I am a former water aerobics instructor. I would not hesitate to return here.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Richard A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Springfield South Enfield, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2013

Thank you for the great comments on TripAdvisor. We do have a great staff at the hotel and they like to help out any way they can. I have printed out your comments and shared them with Karen and the rest of the staff. I hope you can visit us again sometime in the future.