Hampton Inn Springfield South Enfield
Priceline
US$94
US$91
Agoda.com
Rodeway Inn & Suites(East Windsor)
US$72
US$169
GardenInn.com
US$134
US$127
All reviewssix flagspool and hot tubhall of famecomplimentary breakfastrestaurants and shoppingbig eoff the highwayred robinmeeting roomvery clean hotelstaying at this hotelbreakfast staffvisiting familygreat place to staybeds were comfortablelocation was perfectwould stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 August 2013

We stayed at this hotel for its proximity to Six Flags. It was the perfect place to stay. The hotel is very nice, as is the staff. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. The pool and hot tub were very inviting after a long day of travel. The rooms are well appointed and were very clean and accommodating. We are already planning our next trip to Six Flags next year and will definitely be booking a couple of nights here. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a place to stay in this area. You won't be disappointed ... and did I mention that they have a great continental breakfast and free in-room internet :)

1  Thank April C
Richard A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Springfield South Enfield, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2013

I am very happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and gave us such great scores on TripAdvisor. Our guests overall satisfaction is very important to us. Being the closest hotel to Six Flags New England we are a great choice to stay when visiting the park.

I will be sure to share the great scores and comments with the staff as they are always willing to provide outstanding service to our guests!

If you haven't already, be sure to sign up for Hilton's frequent stay program, Hilton HHonors. You will earn points and airline miles for every stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 28 August 2013

I have been traveling for the past 4 ½ years. Being on the road I would always dread having to stay in a hotel. Hampton Inn changed that. Now I only stay at Hampton Inns. I especially look forward to my stays at the Hampton Inn located in Enfield CT. The Enfield location feels like home on the road. There I am welcomed every morning and evening as I walk by the front desk. I thoroughly enjoy the pool and other activities that the facility has to offer. The staff (Jamie, Karen, Michelle, Dustin, Christian, Matt, Cliff, Randy and Richard) is very knowledgeable and are willing to accommodate me with my every need. They take the extra effort to make my stays very relaxing and enjoyable. If I need something, anything, I just ask the staff and they will do everything in their powers to make it happen. However, there are some occasions when we, the customer, ask for the impossible, but they will try their best to accommodate before responding with a negative answer. The location of the hotel is perfect! Close to Mass, Six Flags, good restaurants, and events that occur in the area. However, even being perfect, the location is second to the wonderful staff. Thank you for an awesome three week stay. See you soon!!! Gary Schuster

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Gary S

Mr. Schuster,

Thank you so much for the nice review you posted on TripAdvisor. It is excellent feedback for the staff. I will be sure to share your comments with them. We enjoy taking care of you when you are here at your home away from home.

We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 26 August 2013

Was a clean hotel, having on site launrdy was nice. We were greeted with a smile everytime we got back to the hotel. There is lots of shopping and many restraunts in the nearby area. Six Flags is just around the corner and the front desk was able to provide us with a map to get there. They have discounted rates for entry to Six Flags, wish we would have known that prior to purchasing our advanced tickets. Would stay again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Richard A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Springfield South Enfield, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2013

Jack R.,

Your comments on TripAdvisor are very much appreciated. We do have Six Flag New England packages which include two tickets to Six Flags and extra tickets can be purchased at a discount. We are the closest hotel to the park.

I hope you have the opportunity to visit the area again. We would love to have you stay with us if you do.

Safe travels.

Richard Austermann

Reviewed 20 August 2013

The stay was comfortable. There is construction of a stand alone steak house restaurant that sure will be a plus when completed. The location for the nearby Six Flags is extremely convenient. There is also nearby walk in food establishments and walk to stores nearby. The breakfast is excellent. I however like wholegrain and wish that there was whole grain mix for the waffle maker and wholegrain bagels. If this is my only wish I suppose Ill rate the Hotel excellent. Tks J.K.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Richard A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Springfield South Enfield, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your comments on TripAdvisor. Your business is appreciated. The new restaurant is a Longhorn Steakhouse. We are looking forward to it's completion in October. Our guests will have a short walk across the parking lot to get there.

I appreciate your suggestions of having more wholegrain items on the breakfast buffet. We will look into that possibility.

Thank you for rating us "Excellent". Safe travels.

Phone: 860-741-3111

Reviewed 18 August 2013

our weekend stay at Hampton Inn was pretty good. Room was nice, but noticed trash and people who stayed in room prior to us had left their bathroom products and they had not been cleaned out of shower.
front desk people very helpful.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

I sincerely apologize that there were items in the room when you checked in. I am investigating why that happened. It would be very helpful to have a few more details. If possible, it would be great if you could contact me regarding this.

Phone: 860-741-3111