Hampton Inn Springfield South Enfield
Priceline
US$94
US$91
Agoda.com
Rodeway Inn & Suites(East Windsor)
US$72
US$134
Hampton.com
US$127
HIExpress.com
All reviewssix flagspool and hot tubhall of famecomplimentary breakfastrestaurants and shoppingbig eoff the highwayred robinmeeting roomvery clean hotelstaying at this hotelbreakfast staffvisiting familygreat place to staybeds were comfortablelocation was perfectwould stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 November 2013

I always stay at this hotel when I travel to Hartford, CT. The staff is very friendly. My room is always clean & fresh. The breakfast is good with a large variety of items to choose from. I will continue to stay here on my trips to CT. You need to book this hotel early as they get filled fast.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Richard A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Springfield South Enfield, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2013

Mark D.,

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn-Enfield. We appreciate your business and the nice review you had to say about the hotel. I like your comments about breakfast. The Hampton breakfast just got better. All Hampton's implemented new egg products, fresh sliced fruit, new bagels, tea breads, muffins and pastries. Our hard boiled eggs are now in the shell and you can choose from brown or white eggs. Lots of great changes. I look forward to your return visit.

GHeneral Manager

Reviewed 19 November 2013

I stayed at the Hampton Inn for the first time in October and was so satisfied with the hotel and the area, that I picked this hotel for my second stay in November. I even convinced my colleagues to cancel their much more expensive reservations at the nearby Marriott in order to stay at this hotel instead.

Considering the value for money this is a great hotel to stay at. The staff is very nice. The rooms are clean, the bed is comfortable and the selection of TV channels is very good.

The hotel is located very close a lot of shops, a cinema and several chain restaurants.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Thank you so much for the positive comments you posted about the Hampton Inn-Enfield, Ct on TripAdvisor. I appreciate you are already a return visitor . Thank you for telling your colleagues about us. We enjoy when guests leave the Marriott for Hilton brand hotels.

If you haven't already done so, sign up for Hilton HHonors. It is Hilton's reward program and is free to join. You can earn points and airline miles at any of the Hilton family of brands including: Waldorf Astoria, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Hilton, DoubleTree, Embassy Suites, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Inn, Homewood Suites, Home2 and Hilton Grand Vacations.

Thank you for selecting the Hampton Inn-Enfield while in the area.

Reviewed 14 November 2013

We stayed here for only one night - we were actually visiting Springfield, MA, but this hotel offered a better rate for the night. It was a pretty standard Hampton Inn. It is located in a busy area, and our room, which was at the back of the hotel, faced the exit ramp for Interstate 91 - about 1/4 mile away. There were trees that are a buffer between the hotel back parking lot and the exit ramp, but there is a lot of traffic on that highway. Fortunately the traffic noise was not an issue for us, and most likely wouldn't bother guests. The hotel is located in a very busy area near the interstate, but it's also very close to a lot of shopping centers, and that meant also a lot of restaurants. Not sure if we would walk to any restaurants - we drove to a TGIFriday's, which was not too far away, and had a good dinner there. But, there were lots of dining options closer, and they are actually close to finishing a Longhorn Steakhouse restaurant right next to the hotel.
Our room was a standard Hampton Inn room, but I think it could have been cleaner - the carpet may need replacing, too. It seemed dated and a bit dingy.
To end on a positive note, I would say that the ladies in the breakfast area in the morning did an excellent job. They were smiling and friendly, and that area was especially busy the morning we were there.
It was a fine one night stay for the price we paid - less than $100 for the night.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to review the Hampton Inn-Enfield on TripAdvisor. Your comments are very helpful and I share them with the staff. Thank you for your note about the carpet. We do hire an outside cleaning service who comes in and does our carpets twice a year, in June and December. They are scheduled in the week of December 9th. The crew cleans for six days doing all the guest rooms and public spaces. They also deep clean the guest bathroom floors as well as the tile in the lobby, elevators and vending areas. They will do the pool deck and the furniture in the lobby and meeting room. I apologize the timing was not before your stay.

Thank you for all the great comments about the hotel as well. The Longhorn Steakhouse restaurant open up in our parking lot on Monday November 18, 2013. It is a 60 second walk to the restaurant. They are open for lunch and dinner and have a full bar. Hopefully you can visit us again and take advantage of how close they are.

Reviewed 13 November 2013

My wife and I have been staying in this hotel on our visits to see our son since he started college in Springfield ,Mass three years ago . It has been consistently a good experience . It's always clean and the service has been impeccable . It has been a pleasure staying here .

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Richard A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Springfield South Enfield, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2013

Thank you for staying with the Hampton Inn-Enfield, CT while visiting your son at college. We appreciate your business. We have a lot of business staying with us that visit Springfield. It is great to be so close to the state line.

The next time you are here check out the Longhorn Steakhouse that just opened this week in our parking lot. It is very convenient for our guests.

Thank you for posting your comments on TripAdvisor. Safe travels,

Reviewed 11 November 2013

I enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The room was pleasing and the bed was quite comfortable. My friends enjoyed the comfortable rooms and use of the lobby to talk and spend time together. I enjoyed the breakfast which had quite a variety of things to choose from. The breakfast staff was very polite and made sure that the buffet area was clean and fully stocked. I thanked my friend who had recommended this hotel. She knew that I would like it.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Richard A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Springfield South Enfield, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2013

I noticed your review on TripAdvisor for the Hampton Inn-Enfield, CT. Thank you so much for taking the time to review the hotel. Your comments are appreciated and I shared them with the staff. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay. The "Perfect Mix" lobby is designed by Hilton to be available to our guests for the exact reasons you used the lobby in the evening. I do hope you are able to visit the area again. We would love to have you back.