“Great stay”

Hampton Inn Springfield South Enfield
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Enfield
Reviewed 6 March 2014

Place was immaculate inside and out. The room was large, bed very comfortable and noontime checkout alone with the wonderful complimentary hot and cold breakfast buffet gave us plenty of time to use the exceptionally equipped fitness room and hot tub before leaving. The woman working the breakfast area was one of the sweetest kindest most helpful people we have EVER met. Don't change a thing it was a perfect stay for our family!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Richard A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Springfield South Enfield, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014

Thomas Q,

Thank you for the great comments regarding your stay here with your family. It is very nice to hear every aspect of your stay was wonderful. Thank you for sharing your comments on TripAdvisor.

Reviewed 6 March 2014

This hotel was very nice, it has a great staff..they were very helpful. Good locations with plenty of places to eat close by..breakfast at the hotel was good with a lot of choices and fresh fruit. We took our grand children for the week-end...birthday & pool..they loved it

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for sharing your positive comments with us, this will certainly contribute to our team’s motivation and I have reviewed the great comments with the staff. I am so glad you enjoyed your time away with your grand kids.

Reviewed 25 February 2014

This Hotel was very clean and the staff were very friendly. I would definitely stay at this hotel and any other Hampton Inn again. The complimentry breakfast was very good and they offered plenty of different breakfast items !

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Richard A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Springfield South Enfield, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2014

I am very happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. Your overall satisfaction is very important to me. I will be sure to share the great scores and comments with the staff as they are always willing to provide outstanding service to our guests!

Reviewed 18 February 2014

My family loves staying at this place! Our kids, ages 4, 6, and 8, equate it with Disneyworld. We took advantage of the pool, the early breakfast, and the technology in the room. We will definitely come back.

Peter A.,

Thank you for sharing your positive comments with us, this will certainly contribute to our team’s motivation and I have gladly passed them on. I appreciate you taking the time to rate us on TripAdvisor. It is great your kids enjoyed their stay at the Hampton Inn-Enfield, CT so much. I guess, to your family, we are Disneyworld North. The time taken along with the effort made to share your comments with us is most appreciated.

Reviewed 14 February 2014

Room 512 had strong and awful cigarette smoke smells coming through the bathroom vent. This hotel should know better and not put non smokers in this room. It was disugusting. It's a shame because otherwise this is a decent hotel in it's category. Rooms are comfortable enough, breakfast is as you'd expect and location is good.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Richard A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Springfield South Enfield, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2014

Don S,

I apologize you were inconvenienced by the smell of smoke coming into your bathroom during your one night stay. I did check room 512 and it does not currently have a smoke smell. It is a non smoking room as are all the other rooms all around room 512. I am an avid non smoker and have had this same thing happen to me and my family while traveling. It is caused, unfortunately, by a guest in the non smoking room next door smoking in the bathroom. A smoker thinks no one will notice when they smoke in a bathroom and blow the smoke into the bathroom vent. It can drift into the bathroom next door when this happens. I am so sorry this happened to you.

If this were to ever happen in any hotel in the future, please contact the front desk immediately and they will be happy to move you as well as contact the room next to you to have them stop smoking in a non smoking room.

Thank you for contacting me directly about this as well. I can't apologize enough that this happened to you. Thank you for letting me know you would stay when you are in this area in the future.

Reviewed 3 February 2014

I was only in town over night but wanted a comfortable and reasonably priced hotel. A colleague recommended this hotel, and I am extremely happy that I followed her advice. The staff was welcoming and the accommodations were excellent, I plan to stay with them again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Richard A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Springfield South Enfield, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2014

Lucy G.,

I am very happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for the positive comments you posted on TripAdvisor. Your overall satisfaction is very important to me. I will be sure to share the great scores with the staff as they are always willing to provide outstanding service to our guests! They love when a guest has an overall service experience score of a five out of five!

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. If I can be of assistance in the future please let me know.

Reviewed 29 January 2014

Everything at this hotel went smoothly I can't complain about anything if you need to stay in Enfield CT STAY HERE you won't regret it . The staff was courteous the rooms were clean everything was great OH and did I mention the coffee at 4AM one morning was FRESH!!!!!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Richard A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Springfield South Enfield, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2014

Ray J.,

Thank you for selecting the Hampton Inn-Enfield, CT while visiting the area. I appreciate the comments you posted on TripAdvisor. The staff really cares for each and every guest and wants the guests to enjoy their stay. It is very nice of you to post your positive experience with TripAdvisor. I hope you can come back to the area in the future. We would welcome you back

Richard Austermann

Also consider these accommodations in or near Enfield
Holiday Inn Enfield-Springfield
Hampton Inn & Suites Springfield/Downtown
Red Roof Inn
Red Roof Inn
#3 of 5 in Enfield
Hilton Garden Inn Springfield
Sheraton Springfield at Monarch Place
Regency Inn and Suites West Springfield
Regency Inn and Suites West Spri...
#3 of 17 in West Springfield

Been to Hampton Inn Springfield South Enfield? Share your experiences!