“Solid execution, great value”
Review of Hacienda Del Sol - CLOSED

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Windsor Locks, CT
“Solid execution, great value”
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Innovative menu expands on standard Mex American fare. Generous portion sizes made in a great value. Had the Shrimp w/ butter / garlic / mushroom appetizer and Tostada and Jalisco salads. Salads large enough to have leftovers for the day. Beer selection above average but not fully craft, and the frozen margarita was vg.

• Visited May 2014

East Hartford, Connecticut
“Very good - would go back”
Reviewed 18 March 2014

Very good Mexican - probably a 3.5 star. We had a couple of different of mole dishes which were both tasty. I didn't care as much for the salsa that was provided with the chips. The service was efficient and prompt. Its a bit out of the way for us, but we would go back if we were in the area.

• Visited March 2014
Enfield, Connecticut
“Great food at a good price”
Reviewed 9 March 2014

I feel this restaurant is a little out of the way being on route 5, but are always busy . The seats in the dining area are uncomfortable and need an upgrade. The bar area is always my favorite place to sit.

• Visited September 2013
Enfield, Connecticut
“Fresh Ingredients and Money's Worth”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I could take or leave it for Mexican food. My wife loves it, so we tried Hacienda De Sol. I ordered the steak fajitas which was plenty and took home for another meal. My wife ordered the Grilled chicken salad and she also took home for another meal. Will be back for another visit.

• Visited January 2014
Chicopee, Massachusetts
“Horrible!!”
Reviewed 14 February 2014

I've gone to this place a couple times and everytime it was good until today! The service was horrible, the food was even worse! I actually feel sick to my stomach. The food was cooked in peanut oil which made it taste awful!

• Visited February 2014