“OK Mexican food” 3 of 5 bubbles

Acapulcos Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 107 Restaurants in Enfield
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
St. George, Utah
“OK Mexican food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2011

We have been here several times and the food is average Mexican fare. Prices are reasonable. (Lunch menu until 3:00pm)

• Visited November 2011

Connecticut
“Okay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2011

I went there with my Family because I won a 50 dollar gift card. Service was fast and portions large, but they had trouble customizing my order. Asked for no tomatoes and still ended up with them in my food. I know the waiter was not the chef, but for a server to bring it out to me knowing I said to leave them off makes me wonder

• Visited May 2011
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Suffield, Connecticut
“Good service - Food was lousy!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2011

This place had good atmosphere and good service. The food was disgusting! Way over-priced for quality and quantity

• Visited August 2011
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Bohica12
Mass
“Best Margaritas & Mexican Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2011

After experiencing a great margarita at the bar with a girlfriend...I decided the next time I went I would bring my fiance..I thought to myself if the drinks were good and then the food must be as well. So I ended up bringing my fiance last week..he was doubtful because he is so used to the mexican restaurant chain On the Border. But I promised him he would love the margaritas. We ordered right away The Ultimate Margaritas w/patron; which were brought to us promptly. And just as I thought he loved it! You can definitely taste the liquor in the drinks..unlike some places that present to you water downed juice drinks. We then each ordered the fajitas tacos..I had chicken and he had steak. Service was excellent, our waitress was very attentive. And the food was brought out rather quickly. The fajitas tacos were excellent...plenty of meat given. The seasoning was just right. It is a huge platter brought to you which includes rice and beans. Big portions for a great price. Will definitely be back soon! Forget about On the Border....Acapulcos is way better & worth every penny! You will not be disappointed! We are happy customers & will recommend to everyone to go there. Two thumbs to Acapulcos!

• Visited July 2011
2 Thank b3achl0ver
Suffield, CT
“Hidden in plain sight”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2011

We are a convert! We've tried many of the area Mexican restaurants, which are all solid. But Acapulco's has been our best overall experience to date.

The service is friendly, attentive and quick. We were seated upon arrival, immediately provided warm nacho chips and salsa and our drink orders taken. The salsa was very good and you can even request a mild salsa for the kids and a hot hot salsa for those who like the burn. The manager was very friendly and attentive, he was keeping a close eye on everyone, being proactive to insure everything was running smoothly.

The food was great. The fajita's will keep my family coming back. My wife order a asado burrito which she loved, but was way to big to finish (gut buster size). The kids ordered taco's and ate them all, which is rare. They had a good sized menu with a lot of choices. I look forward to trying some more items on our next visit.

Bonus: They have a Mariachi band playing some days. We plan on returning to hear them play and are really looking forward to it.

• Visited July 2011