“Good food but could use a better clean-up staff.”
Review of Chipotle

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chipotle
Ranked #61 of 111 Restaurants in Enfield
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

The messiness of the the tables and various areas plus a annoying fly took away my enjoyment of the lunch. Management needs to pay attention to details like wiping tables and serving areas.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

I have eaten at several Chipotle Restaurants and the service is very good and consistant. For some reason this location falls a little short. Every time I come here, they are very slow and I was not given all of my order the last time. Luckily I caught it when I got napkins and utencils. The food is consistant with other Chipotle's and is very good. The management just needs to work on getting the right staff and train them.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

We didn't know it was fresh and very flavorful grill( we went to Moe's the previous week YUK), THE GUACAMOLE does rock OMG!!! Chicken bowl was soooo good with black beans,mild salsa,white corn, sour cream and GUACAMOLE . If you get it to go , the top lid combines the favors. We decided to eat it there and it enjoyed the flavor layers. The guacamole cost extra, but is SOOOO good. If the line is long , be patient the staff knows and moves the line along.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

I'm not a big fan of these burritos joints that seem to be popping up. At least at this one, no one is screaming "WELCOME TO CHIPOTLE'S!" I don't need strangers yelling at me as I enter their establishment. Food was good and they give you plenty of it. But I like a good Mexican restaurant.
Real places have a full menu and good service. This place is dark, stark with music blaring. In this town, there are a few "real" Mexican joints, so I avoid this one.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

Good fresh locally grown food, served fast, with a smile. The fact that they have Patron Margaritas is a definite bonus. Children portions ( of food) are of good size.

Been to Chipotle? Share your experiences!