“Nice waitress” 3 of 5 bubbles

Friendly's
Ranked #48 of 107 Restaurants in Enfield
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Nova Scotia
“Nice waitress”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2013

We waited several minutes to be seated and eventually an ice cream expert seated us not the actual greeter. The restaurant itself wasn't the tidiest I've seen, lots of stuff on the floor under tables. Food was ok, ice cream was ok although not the flavours that I actuallyordered! The waitress was friendly and pleasant and helped out with suggestions/information on menu items.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

“Definitely not what it used to be.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2013

I did not have a "friendly" experience at all! Decor has changed from bright cheery colors to black gery and red. It really takes the energy out of the place. I think its supposed to be reminiscent of 50's malt shops, because that's the only kind of music playing. I guess they're no longer trying to appeal to the younger generation. Also, if you order toast, unless you want it swimming in butter, get it dry. Service was not great. I waited 19 minutes for my server to come pick up the check. When she arrived back with the change I asked for it was a large bill, not the change I asked for. I am surprised this place is still open.

• Visited May 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Springfield, Massachusetts
“Good ice cream”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 December 2012

Good ice cream and shakes depending on location customer service is happy and kind or more, "welcome to Mcdonalds..."

Visited December 2012
Enfield, CT.
“Take back the "S" and call it "Friendly" again.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2012

Ever since it was sold by the origional owner and the "S" was added to the name, the food, service and cleanliness all went down hill. They havent screwed up the Ice Cream yet, but watch for more letters being added to the name.

Visited June 2012
Middlebury, Connecticut, United States
“Good food, fast service and friendly”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2012

The kids and I had a great meal. The food came fast and was delicious. Our server was very helpful. We would definitely eat at that Friendly's again.

Visited June 2012

Been to Friendly's? Share your experiences!