“Great room, great price”
Review of Red Roof Inn

Red Roof Inn
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Enfield
Reviewed 11 August 2013

We were visiting Six Flags New England. I booked at this property based on the the Trip Advisor ratings. We were not disappointed. The rooms have been recently renovated. New carpets, decor, paint, etc. The rooms were exceptionally clean and spacious. It was a great room for the price. The front desk staff were extremely helpful and gave us some great recommendations for near by restaurants. We will definitely stay here again the next time we visit Six Flags. It was only a 10 minute drive to the park and we were able to avoid I-91 to get there.
It is also surrounded by restaurants and shopping. The mall is right down the road.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tammy M
GeneralManager10105, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2016

Thank you so much for your wonderful review which I will be sharing with my staff. I am so happy to here that you had a great stay with us and we are looking forward to seeing you again

Reviewed 30 July 2013

Obviously, these reviews depend on your perspective. This is a bargain inn, not a 5-star hotel. That being said, it is clean, safe and the staff are friendly. My wife and I show dogs and usually travel to the area a couple of times a year. We deliberately stay here as we know it's clean, safe and we're never hassled about having dogs.

Room Tip: If you've got dogs, I tend to ask for a ground floor room on the back of the second building, as...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank KimDelaney
nirav p, Manager at Red Roof Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2013

Dear guest,
I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. i am really happy that you enjoyed your stay and will be coming back in the future. We are currently in process of remodeling the hotel.

Thank You.

Reviewed 30 July 2013

My husband and I stayed one night since we were visiting family in the area. The room was not very clean; there were black hairs in the tub area as well as in some of the towels, gross! Also the bathroom floor was visibly dirty, sorry, but this will be the last time we stay here. We are going to try the Hampton Inn across the way next time.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

I am really sorry about the few minor issues you had during your stay. I wish you had called the front desk up we would of found a solution right away for you, Once again I do apologize and I hope you re-consider your opinion on us. We are currently in the process of remodeling the entire motel.

Reviewed 30 June 2013

I know this is small but I wish the light above the mirror was much brighter. Hard to shave with all of those shadows. There is no breakfast at all. Just some coffee. They did have 3 types of coffee. No pool. Past that the place was clean. The bed was firm (a little too firm for me but I slept fine). The towels were soft. Serveral places to eat and shop around the motel. A grocery just 4 blocks away. I would say here again.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Kev521

Dear Guest,
We are still currently in the process of remodeling the rooms, and I will bring your opinion up with Red Roof Corporate. We do go by corporate standards on the lightning. We currently do not offer free breakfast at this inn but we are considering it after the re-modeling is done.

Reviewed 3 June 2013

I been staying at the Hotel for 11 weeks since 18 March 2013 . The Front staff that I dealt with were Sheryl, Kendra and Natasha all were very friendly an helpful. During my stay they were a few issue, but the staff took care of it by the time I got back from school it was great. Very quiet I sleep right thru the night. Plenty of restaurant and Mall to shop. I had a great stay. Thank you

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank alfonso m
GeneralManager10105, Manager at Red Roof Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2013

For the great review you give us. I am really happy to hear the staff was on track of everything and hope to see you again the future.

Reviewed 26 May 2013

I stayed with my husband and and two children at the Red Roof Enfield in May 2013. The room we had was sufficient in size and amenities were ok. Several things that I didn't like about the stay. The first thing that I didn't like was the man in the reception area when we arrived. I went in alone to check in while my husband and children stayed in the car. I'm not sure who the man was (he was wearing dirty jeans, tshirt and cap, didn't look like an employee of motel). He was relaxing at the end of the counter on the same side as the receptionist and when I came in he didn't stop staring at me. He came from around the counter, sat in one of the chairs in the reception area and stared directly at me, looking me up and down the entire time I was waiting and then checking in. I was very uneasy about this and told my husband as soon as I left that this man was making me uncomfortable. We went to our room and then noticed within the first few minutes that the alarm clock didn't work. It had several wires sticking out the back. we didn't need to use it so we just unplugged it so our children wouldn't get hurt etc. I went into the bathroom and immediately saw several long black hairs around the shower and on the floor. I found an empty fiji water bottle, pennies and a pen top just under the edge of one of the beds. Really wasn't impressed with the cleaning job at all. I liked the location and it was a quiet place to stay, that was what made it work for me.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
nirav p, Manager at Red Roof Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2013

Dear Guest,
We have no employee working with the description you give us. I even pulled all the records for the whole month of May and do not see this. I am really sorry you felt uncomfortable but none of this was also brought to our attention at check out.

Reviewed 14 May 2013

My wife and I went to Springfield, Ma to see our grand-daughter perform in a cheer contest at the Mass Center, great time great Inn, stayed two nights, never heard a dog bark, the Inn was full with my favorite canine, very well behaved.
Stayed in a room upstairs, clean and neat, as one would expect from Red Roof Inn, many thanks to Peter G, again, Red Roof Inn's should be very proud of caring and concern you have for your guests, we do

Bob and Janet Molter
Holbrook, NY

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your wonderful review which I will be sharing with my staff. Peter is no longer with us but we do have an amazing front desk staff as well as housekeeping. We look forward to seeing you again

Also consider these accommodations in or near Enfield
2 mi away
Holiday Inn Enfield-Springfield
Red Roof PLUS+ West Springfield
Red Roof PLUS+ West Springfield
#5 of 17 in West Springfield
Hampton Inn Springfield South Enfield
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradley Airport
Regency Inn and Suites West Springfield
Regency Inn and Suites West Spri...
#3 of 17 in West Springfield
Comfort Inn East Windsor
Comfort Inn East Windsor
#1 of 4 in East Windsor

Been to Red Roof Inn? Share your experiences!