“Free birthday burger”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Every year since they opened here in Enfield I've gotten a coupon for a free birthday burger. I usually don't go, but this year a friend invited me out for lunch so I suggested Red Robin. I ordered the royal burger with the egg on top. What a delicious mess! Fries were great and the service was also. The only thing I didn't think about was school vacation. Boy, was it noisy!!
I'll go again, when the kids are in school.

Reviewed 15 November 2013

I was invited to the pre opening of Red Robin in Danbury Ct. 06810 It is located in the lower level of the Danbury Fair Mall. This is not fast food. The burgers we sampled....excellent! I had the burger with the sunny side egg on top. Messy, yes. Worth it, yes. I ate mine with a knife and fork. They also have a bar if you decide to eat in there. Waitstaff, excellent. Bottom less, fries. Bottom less soft drinks are also served. A family experience that all would love. Burgers cooked to order and high quality beef. There are also other items to choose from for our non beef eaters as well. Desserts are offered also. I cannot remember the name of my dessert..but as the chocolate is not too sweet....you taste the chocolate not the sugar. Doggie bags are welcome. Try their special seasoning...similar to Old Bay..but with a slight different taste. I actually bought a bottle to bring home. Service is fast, but you can sit relax and enjoy your meal.

1  Thank Christopher K
Reviewed 14 November 2013

Went to the pre-opening week and had an excellent meal.. Not just a burger. A great menu. Come alone or bring the family.

Reviewed 8 October 2013

While staying in Enfield I had the opportunity to take some of my family to Red Robin for lunch. A great place for friendly service, good food and plenty of room for 7 people to sit around a table comfortably, and best of all the background music was low enough that we could carry on a conversation!.

Reviewed 18 August 2013

good late night service for take out -great chicken caprese sandwich, onion rings, shakes
and mudd pie