“Clean, comfortable and convenient”

Best Western Plus Fairfield Hotel
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Fairfield
Bear Mountain, New York
“Clean, comfortable and convenient”
Reviewed 25 July 2013

I work locally but live an hour away. Sometimes it's necessary to stay over. This Best Western fits the bill. Nothing fancy but it is clean, comfortable and very convenient. There is a complementary continental breakfast in the morning and is good for a fast bite and a cup of coffee and certainly adequate when you are on the go.
The staff is very efficient and polite.
I have stayed here about 6 times in the last two years. I have no reason to go anywhere else.

Room Tip: Don't go nuts most of the rooms have the same accommodations.
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
blackrockinngm, General Manager at Best Western Plus Fairfield Hotel, responded to this review, 21 August 2013
Dear Kevin F,

thank you for taking the time to review us. We are so glad that you found our hotel to be "clean, comfortable and convenient”
We looking forward to seeing you very soon.

Regards,
Gus S

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Fairfield, United States
Reviewed 24 July 2013

I Had not previously stayed here during my frequent trips up this way. Was clean quiet hotel with attentive staff. Extremely helpful. Next trip to Norwalk I will stay here. Breakfast area was not cramped at all.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your business. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

ny, ny
Reviewed 23 July 2013

I travel for work frequently and throughout the last couple of months I've stayed at the BW Black Rock Inn about 5 times. It's truly a welcoming, clean, and enjoyable place to stay. The managers (including Michelle) have all been accommodating and friendly. The free breakfasts are quite decent as well. After 5 stays, I can definitely say that i'm a fan of the Black Rock Inn.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for staying with us. We're glad you enjoyed it. Looking forward to seeing you a 6th time.

Reviewed 23 July 2013

I was traveling north. I was driving all night and needed to get some rest and i notice the sign for the Black Rock Inn. I have to say the place wsd very clean and the staff was very help. Rachel at the front desk help me with directions around town. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013
blackrockinngm, General Manager at Best Western Plus Fairfield Hotel, responded to this review, 5 August 2013
Thank you for the kind words about our hotel. Rachel is great! We look forward to seeing again soon.

Southport, CT, United States
Reviewed 22 July 2013

My family members have stayed on several occasions at the Black Rock Turnpike facility in the past year. I make the reservations and have always found the process very satisfactory. The front desk personnel, Michelle and Melissa have always been very courteous, very professional and very gracious when I have to change reservations. I recommend this facility to my friends every time I'm they ask re: where my family stays.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family

1 Thank Dolores B
Harveys Lake, United States
Reviewed 20 July 2013

My husband and I enjoy staying at Best Western. They are very aware of the needs of their guests and strive to make their stay as pleasant as possible. Whenever posssible, we will seek out a Best Western, knowing that our stay will be comfortable. The price is afforadable and the rooms are clean and maintained. Therefore, when we are in an area with which we are not familiar, we will often choose a Best Western.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Marianne C, thank you for taking the time to describe your experience! It was our pleasure to have you and we are especially pleased that you enjoyed your stay! We pride ourselves in the service we provide. We hope to "welcome you home" soon.
Fairfax, Virginia, United States
Reviewed 20 July 2013

We were in Fairfield for a wedding and needed someplace to stay that wouldn't break the bank. the room was clean and roomy enough. Free wifi and breakfast. Good AC on a boiling hot weekend. Front desk at after Michelle was very gracious and helpful. We were satisfied with our visit. Much less expensive than other options in the area

Room Tip: 119 was in back so it was quieter, and accessible to rear parking lot. However, the guests who arriv...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Jan H
Dear Jan H, thank you for taking the time to describe your experience! It was our pleasure to have you and we are especially pleased that you enjoyed your stay!

Gus S
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fairfield
The Circle Hotel Fairfield
#2 of 5 in Stratford
The Westport Inn
The Westport Inn
#1 of 1 in Westport

Been to Best Western Plus Fairfield Hotel? Share your experiences!