Best Western Plus Fairfield Hotel
US$76
Priceline
US$136
  • Pool
All reviewsblack rock innfront deskbest westernsrooms are smallbreakfast attendantwestern hotelsconvenient locationthe breakfast areawafflesgreat place to staynew york cityeasy accesstrain stationoff the highwayclean hotelfree breakfastbed was comfortable
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Great location. Close to Whole Foods. Clean, stylish rooms. We really enjoyed our stay. The staff were very helpful to find dinner and local beaches. I would stay hear again and wish more hotels were this good.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Oh, boy. I always try to find something good to say in my reviews. The good is that this hotel is convenient to the highway, offers a simple breakfast buffet and allows pets. I hope my stay was not indicative of the total experience and that the housekeeping staff was short-handed during my stay. I stayed in the first floor "suite." I left in the morning and came back to find my room had been serviced-except all the towels (even the clean ones) were gone and there were no replacements! I went to the desk and asked that someone bring towels to the room and left with the reassurance that all would be taken care of before I returned. I returned at 1 AM to find only 1 (yes, one!) facecloth hanging on the towel rack! This was a very difficult situation seeing that more than one person was staying in the room!! After another trip to the desk, we were able to get a few more towels. However, the room was never vacuumed-there were cheerios and other things on the floor throughout our stay of two nights. Also, the drinking cups weren't replaced and one wastebasket was never emptied. This is why I think I may have had a new or replacement housekeeper. My sister has stayed at this hotel several times and said it has never been like this in the past. So, there you have it. I was not impressed, but hoping it was just a one time slip up by the staff.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank MusicMama11
Reviewed 5 June 2014

I've stayed here a few years ago, and still find the place to be clean and comfortable. It is close to I-95 exits. There is not restaurant in the hotel, but there is a free breakfast, which is something I look for when booking a hotel. There is also the option to order from local restaurants for delivery. The room was clean and comfortable and the staff was very nice.
I didn't have time for any sightseeing in the area, but there was some shopping places and other restaurants nearby.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing away from the highway on the second floor.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 June 2014

This hotel is clean and comfortable. The rooms are small, but I didn't need them any bigger as I was just spending one night and using the room just to sleep. Overall it was a great experience. I didn't have time to try out the jacuzzi, which looked so inviting, or to sit on the chaise lounges outside on the grass. Next time.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Next time, I will book directly with the property. Turns out I would have saved $$. Live and Learn everyone and call the property first! Check out what senior discounts they offer when you book directly! The staff at this motel was very professional and very pleasant.Breakfast was good too!

Room Tip: I am an amputee, so the walk/in roll in shower was a necessity. It worked out perfectly,
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple