Hampton Inn & Suites Hartford/Farmington
US$229
  • Pool
Courtyard Hartford Farmington(Farmington)(Great Value!)
US$217
US$69
US$122
US$111
Priceline
All reviewsgreat hotelroom was cleanking suitecoffee and teafront desk staffcomplimentary breakfastthe hotel staffhot tubwould highly recommend this hotelthe breakfast areapleasant stayindoor poolfitness centerexcellent stayexercise roomwaffle makerwaffles
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 April 2013

I have stayed here when visiting my daughter at the University of Hartford. I don't mind the distance as I would rather not be in the city. The staff is great, breakfast is good and convenient. The cookies upon arrival are amazing!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Lindsey B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Hartford/Farmington, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2013

Thank you for taking time to write a review regarding your recent stay with us. I am glad you found our location convenient to Hartford and visiting your daughter. We look forward to seeing you during your next visit to University of Hartford.

Reviewed 29 April 2013

This was my first trip to the Farmington area. There were two hotel choices in the area, and I chose this one. I was very glad I did. Hotel is new, and the room was great. Breakfast was average, but it was free, and there was plenty of it. I would definitely stay in this hotel again if I were in the area.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business

Dear Todd C:

Thank you for chosing to stay with us during your recent visit to the Farmington area! I am happy to hear that we were able to meet your expectations and that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you the next time your travels bring you to the Farmington area!

Reviewed 26 April 2013

For my birthday, my family decided to spend the day at Lake Compounce and stay at the Hampton Inn in Farmington. After a fun-filled and long day at the park, we were very impressed with the hospitality and cleanliness of the Hampton Inn. Our room was spotless and very comfortable. The pool area was beautiful. My husband happened to mention that it was my birthday during the reservation process. The hotel staff was kind enough to give me a mug, candy, and lotion. I was very touched by their kindness. This is a hotel that goes way above and beyond to make their guests feel special. We highly recommend this hotel and will be back again!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Lindsey B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Hartford/Farmington, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2013

Dear travelmom50:

Thank you for posting a review from your stay last summer! I am glad we were able to help make your birthday memorable. We look forward to seeing you again this summer!

Reviewed 25 April 2013

We hosted 65 rooms as part of our daughter's wedding celebration. Received many compliments on choice of hotel. The hotel staff worked well with us to address needs associated with very large families getting together.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family

Dear ewoconnor:

Thank you for posting a review regarding your stay with us. I am delighted to hear that you and all of your guests enjoyed your stay with us. It is our pleasure to host you and your family during a special occasion.

Reviewed 14 April 2013

I was in Bristol, CT for a business trip and was unable to find a good hotel in the area, I looked for a hotel in a surrounding town. I found this nice hotel in farmington, CT a very short distance from Bristol. I booked the room via phone, then arrived moments later on a Sunday at around 11 am. I was pleased to find the hotel in a very nice part of town with very little noise. It was nice and calm. I thought the property was immaculate. It was clean, well constructed for parking. The front lobby was clean and spacious, the staff was extremely helpful in booking my room and even was given an upgrade to a very spacious suite Room #149 was very nice. I am a businessman so I loved the office space to work on my laptop, plenty of room on the large work station for a laptop and all kinds of scattered paperwork. LOL. I loved the large flatscrren TV that rotated from living room to bedroom. The couch and chair were comfortable. The bathroom was very nice and clean. I mean a great room is hard to find anymore. This hotel had no complaints that I could find. I hope you have a great stay like I did. Best Wishes.

Room Tip: The Suites are Awesome!!!
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Lindsey B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Hartford/Farmington, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2013

Dear Daniel J:

Thank you for taking time to post a review about your stay. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We take pride in ensuring our hotel maintains a like new appearance, and making sure all of our guests are comfortable. We have a lot of guests that also comment on how great the large desk is in the suites, so I am happy to hear you enjoyed it also.
We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in the Bristol area.