“Pleasant Experience”

Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Farmington
Freehold, United States
“Pleasant Experience”
Reviewed 12 May 2013

I was greeted by friendly staff. It was very clean. The staff was very quick to respond to a problem I had with the light switch. The breakfast was nice. All in all a good experience. I would recommend this to anyone.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Lindsey B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Hartford/Farmington, responded to this review, 15 May 2013
Thank you for posting a review regarding your stay with us. I am sorry to hear that you experienced an issue with the light switch during your stay, but glad that our team was able to resolve the problem for you.

Lindsey Brodeur

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Orlando, FL
Reviewed 10 May 2013

I'm not usually a fan of Hampton Inn but this one was located where I needed to be and the reviews were great. I was certainly not disappointed! This is a newer hotel that is very updated and nicely decorated. The room was very clean and bed was very comfortable. The staff was very friendly as well. I would recommend this hotel for sure!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Lindsey B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Hartford/Farmington, responded to this review, 13 May 2013
Dear Scorpiofl:

Thank you for taking time to post a review regarding your recent stay with us. I am glad we were able to meet your expectations and I will share your review with our team. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in the area!

Robbinsville, Nj
Reviewed 7 May 2013

We found this hotel online and it appeared to have good reviews. From outside the grounds seemed very well kept. Upon arrival staff was friendly and greeted us promptly. We found this hotel to be a great value. The room was very clean and the bathroom was spacious. The beds were comfy. Would def return when in the area! Coffee in the lobby was a nice touch!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for posting a review regarding your recent stay with us. I am happy to see that you enjoyed your stay and found the hotel just as you expected. We work hard to ensure all of our guests expectations are met or exceeded during their stays with us.
I understand the importance of finding good value while traveling and I am happy you found that at our property! We look forward to seeing you again!

Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 6 May 2013

Overall quality was excellent to very good. The facility and rooms were well maintained and very clean. I choice this particular Hampton based on other reviews, and I was not disappointed. Staff very accomodating. The hotel is somewhat isolated -- several miles -- from restaurants or other food establishments.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for taking time to post a review regarding your stay. It is nice to hear that you read the reviews prior to staying and then took the time to post one yourself!
We take pride in the service we provide and I will be sure to share your comments with our team. They will enjoy hearing that we are better than typical Hampton as we strive to be the best!
We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in the Farmington area!!

Manchester, United States
Reviewed 1 May 2013

I was unsatisfied with the service prior to the date of our wedding. Guests were being told that block was full when it was not and then were not allowed to use AAA rate or military discount when booking in the wedding block rate. These rooms were supposed to count towards a 20 room complementary suite for us and the day before we were told they wouldn't. Communication between employees and management was poor. I would think again to stay at this hotel purely based on these problems

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Lindsey B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Hartford/Farmington, responded to this review, 3 June 2013
Dear James T:

Thank you for taking time to post a review regarding your experience. I am sorry that you were not satisfied with the service you recieved prior to your stay. I would like to discuss this further with you if you can contact me directly I would appreciate it. We strive to ensure all of our guests have a positive experience, and I am sorry that you did not. I look forward to speaking with you.

860-674-8488
Taunton, Massachusetts
Reviewed 29 April 2013

I have stayed here when visiting my daughter at the University of Hartford. I don't mind the distance as I would rather not be in the city. The staff is great, breakfast is good and convenient. The cookies upon arrival are amazing!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Lindsey B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Hartford/Farmington, responded to this review, 8 May 2013
Thank you for taking time to write a review regarding your recent stay with us. I am glad you found our location convenient to Hartford and visiting your daughter. We look forward to seeing you during your next visit to University of Hartford.

Canton, United States
Reviewed 29 April 2013

This was my first trip to the Farmington area. There were two hotel choices in the area, and I chose this one. I was very glad I did. Hotel is new, and the room was great. Breakfast was average, but it was free, and there was plenty of it. I would definitely stay in this hotel again if I were in the area.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business

Dear Todd C:

Thank you for chosing to stay with us during your recent visit to the Farmington area! I am happy to hear that we were able to meet your expectations and that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you the next time your travels bring you to the Farmington area!

Lindsey Brodeur
Also consider these accommodations in or near Farmington
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bristol, Connecticut
Farmington Inn
Farmington Inn
#4 of 6 in Farmington
Courtyard Hartford Farmington
Homewood Suites Hartford Farmington
Extended Stay America - Hartford - Farmington
Hampton Inn & Suites Hartford/East Hartford

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Hartford/Farmington? Share your experiences!