No photo provided
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Family fun”
Reviewed 14 January 2013

Nice to place to go with the kids! Mine are grown now so we don't go too much anymore. Ice cream is yummy.

Connecticut
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Review”
Reviewed 5 November 2012

This is more an information review than an actual review. I cannot really give a whole one and here is why.
I took a few kids for my son's birthday. Being it was Nov., the place only accepts cash. They shut down the merchant services for the season. I had to dig up cash for 6 players or head to an ATM. The owner or manager was very nice about it. I was a dollar short and he said no problem. The course itself is decent and has 19 holes. He offered to let us all play again @ no cost which was nice. We declined because they were hungry.
We were going to head over to the ice cream parlor but they are closed, I'm guessing because of the season. Overall, I would repeat. I havent been to any other mini golf place in the area. This place is closest in proximity.

Visited November 2012
West Hartford, Connecticut
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Been going for years”
Reviewed 4 September 2012

I have been going here since I was around 4 years old and now that several decades have passed I still enjoy it. Been going every year, and though the course stays the same it can still be a challenge. On the 19th hole if you make a hole in one you win a free game and it's always fun to try to see if you can get the free game.

Visited August 2012
Bristol, Connecticut
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Easter egg hunt 2012”
Reviewed 24 August 2012

There annual easter egg hunt is a must visit if you have kids! The golf course is fun and not too challenging for even little ones. Nice staff and wonderful ice cream!

Visited April 2012
Avon, Connecticut
“Great Treat”
Reviewed 20 August 2012

The ice cream is really really good! My kids and I went after miniature golf. The had kid size cones with soft serve dipped with cherry. I had a chocolate ice cream in a chocolate chip cone.

Visited June 2012