“Very Fiendly”

Casco, Maine
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very Fiendly”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

The staff was helpful and extremely friendly. The area was clean and well maintained. The icecream shop on site was great.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Wally193

Farmington, Connecticut
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Fun for younger kids!”
Reviewed 30 July 2013

This mini golf course is very close to my home so I never considered reviewing it. My daughter has loved going there since she was 3, she's now 6. It is an older course, but fun for the family. The ice cream is very good, but you pay by weight, so be careful.

Visited July 2013
Glen Ellyn, IL
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“great for golf and ice cream”
Reviewed 5 July 2013

Charming classic mini golf and ice cream parlor in the heart of Farmington. Also hosts kids' birthday parties which we have attended.

Visited July 2013
Menifee, California
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cool little place with EXCELLENT ice cream!”
Reviewed 26 June 2013

I would have given it a 5 but the lady running the mini golf stand didn't want to let my husband help our little girls golf without paying himself. He didn't want to play and the girls needed help.

Visited June 2013
New Britain, Connecticut
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Nice family fun!”
Reviewed 6 June 2013

I went there with my kids , 4 and 8 and we enjoyed a great day of minigolf and icecream.You can bring your own lunch and that day (Tuesday I think)they had free face painting! Check out their website for specials.It was a nice day but too hot for August.I would go back in fall maybe.

Visited August 2012