“Never Disappointed”

Ranked #10 of 76 Restaurants in Farmington
Price range: US$13 - US$24
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: P.F. Chang’s is a restaurant concept that honors the 2,000-year-old Asian tradition of wok cooking and believes in making food from scratch every day in every restaurant. With a Farm to Wok food philosophy at its core, P.F. Chang’s chefs hand-roll dim sum, hand chop and slice all vegetables and meats, handcraft every sauce and wok-cook each recipe, every day in every restaurant using fresh ingredients. With roots in Chinese cooking, the culinary landscape at P.F. Chang’s now stretches across Asia with diverse, culturally inspired recipes including hand-rolled sushi, Vietnamese-style soups and bowls, traditional Chinese dim sum, wok-fired chicken and beef entrees, and family style noodles and rice. All made from scratch every day.
Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

When I want Chinese food, PF Changs is the only place I'll eat. The West Hartford location is well managed with exceptional servers. We always have great service and excellent food.

Tonight I finally tried the Mongolian beef, but instead of green onions, I had them add Bok choy...it was delicious.

Dan P, General Manager at P.F. Chang's, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2018

David, Thank you for taking the time to leave such positive feedback about your most recent experience. I'm pleased to hear that you consistently enjoy your visits, it means a lot to us! We look forward to having you back again soon. Thank you!
Dan Puka

Reviewed 20 January 2018

It's rare to hear my husband say "Outstanding" when ordering beef for dinner but after his first bite of his medium rare Wok Fired Filet dinner he was at peace. My crispy sweet and sour chicken, with a light sauce and crispy vegetable was also outstanding. We couldn't have been more pleased. Individual bowls of rice and a pot of hot tea completed our meal. Josh, our waiter was friendly and attentive when needed. Our impromptu dinner out was indeed "outstanding".

Dan P, General Manager at P.F. Chang's, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such nice comments about your recent experience! We truly appreciate the positive feedback! I will pass along the feedback to Josh. Thank you for your business, we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

Took my family of 5 here. Everybody enjoyed their meal. Prices are fair and the portions are good. Food is extremely seasoned and always made fresh. I love that the menu is detailed, it always encourages me to try something new!

Dan P, General Manager at P.F. Chang's, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent visit! I'm happy to hear you were encouraged to try new menu items, it's not always easy to be adventurous! Looking forward to seeing you again soon!
- DP

Reviewed 4 January 2018

I used to love PF Chang. Even my picky kids did. But yesterday's dinner was not stellar. The meat (beef in one case and chicken in the other) was tough and gristly.

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

Very busy lunch hour. Over priced house type wine, 6 oz. $10, crazy. Efficient moving people in & out. Had Asian salad & mandarin salad, would’ve been nice to add more to bland salads. Even nicer to give some kind of bread!