Extended Stay America - Hartford - Farmington
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Farmington
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Good stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

This facility was sufficient for our need. Being able to cook was very good for us. The staff was accomodating. We need extra hangers and they supplied them. We were given more towels upon request. I would have liked to seen juice as part of the breakfast bar. Otherwise it was adequate.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank flxcrwdr
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Hartford - Farmington, responded to this review, 5 March 2014
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. It’s great to hear that you enjoyed our accommodating staff and your fully equipped kitchen. Still, I apologize that juice was not included in our grab-and-go breakfast. Your feedback will be helpful as we continue to improve our breakfast offering. Thank you again for your comments. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2014

Our house was damaged by a burst pipe and we had to move out for 6 weeks during the reconstruction-insurance paid. This place was perfect for us- we could cook, had plenty of storage, was clean and comfortable. The design makes it feel very spacious, and the different living spaces are separated to make it feel like you have rooms. The large picture window let in lots of light. The bathroom gleamed and had big drawers and cabinet for storage. The closet was large and had designer closet shelves to make great storage. The kitchen was just like home, designed well, with lots of counter space and cupboards for storage. The laundry room is very convenient, right across from the elevators. The staff was friendly and reponsive- they would do anything to make you comfortable. They have big luggage carts available whenever you need them and we used them a lot for groceries, and taking stuff back and forth from our car. There is plenty of convenient parking. We loved staying here, and couldn't have picked a better place for our needs.

Room Tip: We liked the third floor- quieter and more light up higher.
1 Thank mary d
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Hartford - Farmington, responded to this review, 21 February 2014
Mary - The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such great things about our hotel. We are glad to hear that there was plenty of space for you and that you were able to cook your meals in the comfort of your suite. Also, we are happy that the amenities we offered were beneficial to you during your stay.

Holyoke, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 January 2014

Being in the field of customer service, I was very pleased to get such great, friendly and genuine customer service. I was greeted with a smile and ended my stay with a smile. My room was perfect and it was, "home away from home." Great staff and I will definitely come back.

Room Tip: You will enjoy your stay here. 100% guranteed!
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Hartford - Farmington, responded to this review, 27 January 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I’m so pleased that our staff provided you with friendly, genuine customer service during your stay with us. It’s great to hear that you were able to enjoy a “home away from home” experience. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
Hartford, Connecticut
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 January 2014

I found the Extended Stay property in Farmington, CT. to be a nice, efficient properly that met the needs of my short term stay. It's location was very convenient for my purposes. I felt their offerings "covered the basics" in terms of in room conveniences and overall property amenities. It is a benefit to have an in room kitchen but that can also be a draw back dependent upon what your "neighbors" are cooking. What made me rate this location Very Good versus Average was the support provided by their Night Manager Colleen who exemplified strong customer service!

Room Tip: Corner suites (near the staircase) help ensure you only have a neighbor on one side which helps keep...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Thank you so much for posting a review of our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed our location and overall amenities. As well, it is great to hear that our staff, especially Colleen, provided strong customer service. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Hopkinton, New Hampshire
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 January 2014

This hotel was a great experience! My room was spotlessly clean and very comfortable. The staff was helpful and very friendly. They welcomed my Black Lab, "Amigo" for a reasonable added charge. They provided a room near an exit which made it possible to walk the dog on a leash in a very large naturally landscaped area outside. A great experience and I will definately return!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Hartford - Farmington, responded to this review, 22 January 2014
Bud - Thank you so much for posting a review of our hotel. I’m so pleased to hear that you and Amigo were comfortable during your stay with us. We work continuously on improving our customer service, so I’m very glad that you found our staff to be helpful and friendly.

Thank you again for your kind words. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
Attica, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 December 2013

Thought the rooms were good size. Was there on business was working late so kitchen was great for me. Had some families there so there was kids running down halls but used to that. Going back for more work in Hartford will stay again.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Hartford - Farmington, responded to this review, 20 December 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am pleased to hear that you found our suites spacious and the fully equipped kitchen to be an added value.

Collinsville, Oklahoma
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 December 2013

The hotel provides the bare necessities. The rooms are large, and have what you need. It would be a nice place to stay if you were going to be there for a long time, and were on a per diem. There is nothing extra about this hotel, though. Don't expect a luxury hotel. The price is right, and you should happy with what you get for the low nightly rate. A large, clean room with a decent kitchen.

I was there for a business meeting, and only stayed two nights. For my purposes, it would have been nice if the hotel had a small space where you could sit with co-workers other than the very small lobby.

The free internet is very slow. They offer high speed internet for an additional charge.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Hartford - Farmington, responded to this review, 6 December 2013
Matt - Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I am glad to read that you were pleased with the size of your room and the amenities our hotel had to offer. As well, I am glad that you liked our hotel's location, which was ideal for your needs.

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Farmington
Hampton Inn & Suites Hartford/Farmington
Farmington Inn
Farmington Inn
#4 of 7 in Farmington
Homewood Suites Hartford Farmington
Courtyard Hartford Farmington
Red Roof Inn Hartford - New Britain
Fairfield Inn & Suites Plainville

Been to Extended Stay America - Hartford - Farmington? Share your experiences!