Extended Stay America - Hartford - Farmington
US$229
  • Pool
US$181
Courtyard Hartford Farmington(Farmington)(Great Value!)
US$217
Motel 6
US$122
US$112
HIExpress.com
All reviewsqueen bedfull kitchengrab and gohome away from homefront deskone nightlaundry roomgranola barshighly recommend staying hereweekly basisloved staying herepots panssafe locationspecial thankslaundry facility on sitewrapped in plasticclose to home
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 July 2014

I was amazed at the customer service. The room was clean and loved the kitchen. Will definitely come back again. It was quiet and I slept like a baby. The front desk followed up with me to ensure everything was ok.

• Stayed: July 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Hartford - Farmington, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you received such excellent service from my staff. As well, I'm glad that you appreciated your clean room and fully-equipped kitchen. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

The Extended Stay America in Farmington, CT was convenient to Hartford and Newington (important to me). The facility was conveniently located off of I-84 and on a very nice, spacious area near a Lake - they call it a POND! The room was nice; with a queen bed and a kitchen and included free WiFi (not too bad/ not too slow)... The facility has the usual amenities of 'Grab & Go' (including coffee) breakfast that was sufficient to get one 'started'.... I asked for an early checkin in got it...as well as a late checkout (and got it) suitable to my schedule. The staff was accommodating for the usual things - popcorn, coffee, shampoo, soap.....
It all added up to enhance our stay.... YMMV though!

Reviewed 12 June 2014

I chose Extended Stay America because the reviews were good along with the price. I checked in and was helped by a smiling and very sweet Kisakye who made checking in a pleasure, Kisakye then called me 20 minutes after check in to see if everything was ok.

Tjhe room was very clean and confortable. The grab and go breakfast was a little to be desired but for the price of the hotel room I could afford to stop at Dunkin Donuts. :) Staff at checkout were also very pleasant.

I enjoyed my short stay and would recommend this hotel anytime.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Chimneyman39
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Hartford - Farmington, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed the great service provided by our staff during your stay with us. As well, it's great to hear that you were pleased with your clean, comfortable room. I will be sure to share your kind remarks with our team. Still, I apologize that our grab-and-go breakfast did not meet your needs. Your comments will be helpful as we continue to improve our breakfast offering.

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with another great stay in the future.

Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

For what this is designed for, I think this is a pretty food value. I gave it a poor rating for service because there really is no service except for a minimal breakfast in the morning. The room was clean and its got enough room for one or two. And if you bring back leftovers you can heat them up in the full kitchen. Great for two or three night stay for business.

• Stayed: May 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Hartford - Farmington, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Jimmy - Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate you letting us know that our grab-and-go breakfast did not meet your expectations. We are sorry for this, but are happy to read that we provided you with a memorable experience during your business travels.

Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for around 10 days and housekeeping never came. Even when we requested no cleaning was done. When we checked in there was leftover milk in fridge that was not removed. Kitchen had missing utensils.

• Stayed: May 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Hartford - Farmington, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am sorry to hear that you did not receive housekeeping services, even after requesting it. As well, I apologize that your kitchen was missing utensils. I will be meeting with our housekeeping staff to ensure these issues do not happen in the future. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We hope to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.