Hartford Marriott Farmington
Doubletree.com
US$69
Motel 6
US$135
All reviewsthe concierge loungesushioffice parkoutdoor poolroom servicebusiness parkdolmacoffee barbit datedfront desk staffbusiness travelhot tubcookieshartford areaoff the highwayhome away from homewing
Reviewed 2 July 2014

The service at this hotel was exceptional. check in went smoothly, staff was very professional and caring. We where celebrating our wedding anniversary and the front desk receptionist that check us in make us feel very special, he did all he could to ensure that we enjoy our stay. We had no complaints, it was an awesome weekend. Like the location, beautiful lobby, very clean environment. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Hi floor is my personal favorite.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Dino D, General Manager at Hartford Marriott Farmington, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

Good Afternoon!

Thank you for the wonderful comments about our hotel and service!!!

Happy Anniversary!!!

Warm Regards,

Dino DiMattia

Reviewed 1 July 2014

I was very pleased with our rooms and the service from the manager. However, I strongly feel that a hotel of this size and reputation should deliver free wifi and include a modest breakfast. I didn't use wifi while I was at the hotel because it was outrageous that I should be charged for something that is no longer a convenience but a necessity. In addition, a free, more modest breakfast would have been welcomed. The buffet served is outstanding but unnecessary. Most hotels I've stayed at offer a free, more simple breakfast which is quite sufficient. Guests could, perhaps, order and pay for a more lavish breakfast, if so desired. For these two reasons, I would think twice about returning. I must add that when I discussed this at check-in and explained that I was responsible for the reservations of several other rooms, I was given a card for a free breakfast buffet the following morning. Free wifi and breakfast are two changes I would highly recommend.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Dino D, General Manager at Hartford Marriott Farmington, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Good afternoon!

Thank you for your honest feedback. I will be sure to review the charges with Wifi and your comments about offering complimentary breakfast with my corporate office. I would like to personalize your next stay here so please contact me directly so I can make this happen for you. Once again, thank you and have a wonderful safe holiday!

Warm Regards,

Dino DiMattia

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Awsome and delicious breakfast by cook john, best omelet I ever tasted. Great service ...loved the pool .. clean service was amazing. Service desk was very kind....................................................................

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Very good breakfast brunch with bacon, sausage, scrambled eggs, fruit, omelets,home fries, and more. My mother, sister and I live locally, and we usually come for the brunch, but the menu offerings are also very good as are the portions. We always look forward to the friendly and courteous service. We've gotten to know several of the wait staff and cooks. John makes the best omelets, and he takes pride in making them to order. Nancy and Dina are always happy to chat with you and make sure that your glass of water or juice stays full and the coffee is hot! Everyone is professional and will make you feel welcome. This establishment is very clean. We also spoke with Dan, one of the managers, and I can say that this establishment prides itself in offering quality over and above.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 June 2014

I am part of a major electronics retailer and was in need of a training space for 200+ people over the span of 3 days. I worked with the Hartford Marriott in Farmington, CT and had a wonderful experience. Every morning, I was greeted by the my contacts at the hotel. They made sure I had everything I needed for the day and made sure any questions I had were answered. Throughout the day they came back just to make sure everything was running smoothly. The equipment that was provided for the training (mic, speakers, etc.) were in working order with no issues at all. Their maintenance manager was extremely helpful and knowledgable. He even helped out with things that did not pertain to his job. The 2 snacks and lunches we served arrived on time and as promised. Our employees as well as trainers and vendors were extremely pleased with the selection. There was even a day where I short about 5 lunches (by my own fault) and within minutes they had more to hand out. I had asked for a special meal, and each day I was there they brought it right out to me. All of the employees that stayed over had a great experience as well as a delicious breakfast in the morning. Each and every staff member, from managers, to sales, to maintenance crew would greet us all with a smile, every single time. I would highly recommend hosting an event with the hotel. I was please and my expectations were exceeded!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business